Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

Thinking I should do a trust fall, hoping I won’t get stunned this time. I need to let go of any expectations or selfishness I have though.

Edited by WWolf

I’m thinking about my homework; I hate coming up with ideas for paper topics :c

11 hours ago, Lucky Bat said:

I'm thinking about a particular person...I won't go into specifics on who.

I’m just gonna take a wild guess here... you wouldn’t think about @Cyclone1066, would you? :wau: 

Edited by SparklingCaps

12 hours ago, Lucky Bat said:

I'm thinking about a particular person...I won't go into specifics on who.

34 minutes ago, SparklingCaps said:

I’m thinking about my homework; I hate coming up with ideas for paper topics :c

I’m just gonna take a wild guess here... you wouldn’t think about @Cyclone1066, would you? :wau: 

It would make sense........

"Ugh when will this toxic elitist stop attacking me?" :unamused:

Edit: It's official, the mods on the Paladins Forums are once again not doing their jobs and instead not looking into this. I'm starting to be convinced that they are incompetent. When somebody makes up lies about you, goes after you on a personal level, and has the audacity to try to act all high and mighty and claim that YOU are the problem, I'm almost debating whether I should actually downvote all of his posts as I've also been accused of doing so the mods, I don't know, pay attention... I've reported him COUNTLESS times for doing this $#!+ and now it's gotten so ridiculous that I can't hold it in anymore. And the mods have literally done NOTHING to stop it. This guy deserves a ban, and if the mods were doing their jobs it would already be coming his way. In fact, it more than likely would have already HAPPENED by now.

Edited by Spider Demon