Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I don't know what I'm thinking.

36 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Why can't I fall asleep???? This wouldn't be such a problem if I didn't have to get up so early in the morning! 

Maybe you have insomnia.

• Brohoof 1

I'm thinking about what to do today. Hmm...after I catch up on some of my class work I'm going to work on touching up on some chipping paint spots on my truck.....as long as it ain't raining. 

Trying to think of what I should use in what container before going to the bulk store next month.  My need for hazelnut spread M&M's is overriding my sense of what I should actually get when I'm there lol...  I'm trying to not use as much plastic as before, so I've been squirreling away certain reusable containers that I get from my typical groceries, like a glass jar here, sturdy plastic container there, etc...  I think I want to hit up the dollar store at some point and get more jars or whatever I can think of.

1 hour ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Ugh I hate waiting. I wish I had more patience 

Amen to that.

Anyways, I'm trying to decide what B-movie I should write a song about: The Fly (1986 version), The Blood Spattered Bride (a lesbian vampire movie from the 70s), or At Midnight I'll Take Your Soul (from 1964; the first in Brazil's iconic Coffin Joe series).

“What’s your name, what’s your sign, what’s your birthday, what’s your wrist tattoo bible verse say? ....”

Just got the lyrics from a Chris Lane song in my head :adorkable:

3 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

“What’s your name, what’s your sign, what’s your birthday, what’s your wrist tattoo bible verse say? ....”

Just got the lyrics from a Chris Lane song in my head :adorkable:

One thing about mowing lawns for a living is the fact I get every single song that comes on the radio stuck in my head! "WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU!!!!"

• Brohoof 1