Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

"Uhh, yeah I'll stop calling people who aren't brainwashed brainwashed (which means nothing because I never do that), but you clearly are just trying to make me sound divisive, when I'm saying simple facts"

Edited by Spider Demon

A couple of things:

"If only my sinuses weren't hurting and obnoxious and I could breathe without standing all the way up."

"There are parts of the right so irredeemable and so insane that traditional conservatives are considered LEFTIES to them... Seriously, I think I've seen plenty of evidence to suggest the right in this country is so off-center there is no pleasing them without some kind of maniacal fringe right voice... Congratulations and thanks, right wing media and especially Fox News for normalizing right-wing extremism in this country. My sanity surely appreciates it."

Edited by Spider Demon

"I have finally purged myself of that teh uwu infection... I can speak in proper sentences now, and don't have an unchangeable owo expression on my face. Probably the most pleasant and adorable infection known to mankind, admittedly... :sealed:"

Edited by Spider Demon