Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

"I never thought that short films didn't actually need to make any sense or have any real story to win awards, Omeleto."

Seriously, though, how do these short films that are just downright awful and go absolutely NOWHERE win anything?

Edited by AngelDustlicious

I hate working on Monday..

oh shit.. just when I want out to work I forgot to remove my nail polish I hope my boss don’t send me home..damn work policy..

(my work doesn’t allow nail polish, earrings or none of that sorts. Hell I almost got send home just because I have a damn nail polish on.)

"Wait a minute, do I know you in real life?"

Seriously though, evidence for me is mounting that somebody I won't say the name of is somebody I know IRL. 

EDIT: I'm starting to be sort of unsure about whether this is the case or not. The person would be one of my high school classmates who lives with my brother in San Antonio, last I heard.

"Well that teaches me for trying to take Mucinex for my allergy problems. $#!+ just made it worse. Now my throat feels like I swallowed a razor blade and my sinuses feel so bad I can hardly breathe at all. :dry:"

Also, about somebody on the Paladins Forums apparently lying (hard time believing the story) to keep cancerous third person in the game. Say they suffer from motion sickness, and third person somehow makes it better. I call BS. Seriously, it's a load of $#!+.

I’m tempted to throw my whole two week worth paycheck for this figurine...

(I guess it won’t hurt to be irresponsible one time only when it comes to wasting money right?) :please: