Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

Lmao I hate being tired and wide awake at the same time. Somebody just euthanize me or something. 

I feel like my heart is breaking and I don't know why...must have been the tacos...

9 minutes ago, CopperSpirit said:

Lmao I hate being tired and wide awake at the same time. Somebody just euthanize me or something. 

Have a hot cup of tea darling!

Image result for rarity with tea

19 minutes ago, Mirage said:

I feel like my heart is breaking and I don't know why...

Funny, this exact sentence is something that runs through my brain all the time. 

Haven’t had a taco in a while though. Maybe for me it’s burritos. :toldya:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Cagey said:

Funny, this exact sentence is something that runs through my brain all the time. 

Haven’t had a taco in a while though. Maybe for me it’s burritos. :toldya:

We are either both sensitive, love Mexican food, or both.  :D

“Thank God I can’t have meat today. I was getting sick of eating pork for the past four days.”

I just LOVE playing some online multiplayer team game with throwers that complain when YOU lose because THEY decided on an absolutely $#!+ comp. I'm apparently toxic for complaining about that according to them, which is pretty hilarious and absurdly anger-inducing in the circumstances.

Edited by Angel_Dust

Thinking about the fact that I saw trees blooming when I went out today. How can we already be coming back up on that dreaded time of the year again? It was just yesterday that it was November and December. Fall and winter are gone in a flash. =(

What am I thinking…? Both in relation to this thread, and regarding the fact that I’m in over my head with this thing I agreed to?