Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

(edited)

Wolcen deserves every negative review it gets and then some. The game released incomplete, filled with bugs... Of course such a result is to be expected from just about any video game getting funding from Kickstarter. Seems to be how the generality of games funded through there end up being. Bad and MASSIVELY disappointing.

What's worse is that it's inferior in every possible way to a game that's already been released, is free to play, and it actually worked at this point... I'll just say this: most every other ARPG doesn't feel like a complete scam, this one does.

Edited by Angel_Dust

I'm thinking I made this account 5 years ago and barely said anything because as deeply as I want to be part of this group I am infinitely afraid of opening up and also hi.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Quiet Time said:

I'm thinking I made this account 5 years ago and barely said anything because as deeply as I want to be part of this group I am infinitely afraid of opening up and also hi.

Hello there!

There's nothing to be afraid of. ;)

• Brohoof 1

Here's what I'm thinking:

Why isn't there a game that spans over multiple generations?  Like, why can't some adventurer have kids and those kids could carry on with the quest or start a new one when they're old enough to go adventuring?  I just want one game similar to Skyrim where I can either have or adopt a child, raise&train the child and then play as the kid.  I think that would be so fun.  I know that Chronicles of Elyria is doing that but I'd like to be able to do that in a single-player game.

"Well hello there." :arethosehands:

(Just surfing on my twitter and this is the first post I saw.... She's hot. :lie:)

• Brohoof 1

Saying something isn't a personal attack with an essay long strawman doesn't not make it a personal attack. What's worse is to insult my intelligence in the process. Steam review boards are full of toxic, petty hypocrites.

@Thuja Check out Phantasy Star III. It's a very old game but brilliantly made. It has 3 generations of heroes and you even get to choose who to marry, and the marraige of course impacts who the next hero will be.

I'm thinking about what I need to do today to catch up on my work.

“Ya guys don’t think I can listen to some music while doing maintenance cleaning right? I mean it’s the least you guys can do for temporary “demoting” me and cutting hours :pout:..no? Okay.” :maud:

Just referring to my company. 

Thinking about this day in general. How it started. How it is about to end. Trying to think about how much % was positive, and how much was negative. Why? I don't know! :okiedokieloki:

• Brohoof 1

They’re sooooo in love but they soooo clearly can’t tell that it’s requited… this is frustrating. And there’s nothing I can do! Gahhhhh people. 

"Jesus what in this shit?"

I have this minor chemical spill on my arm from yesterday and it's still burning.