Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

There may be some people on here that rub me VERY much the wrong way to the point of hatred, but it's better than the rest of the internet. So I guess I'll just stick with this place. :unamused: Also why do I have to go to sleep at 9 PM only to get up at 2 AM? *sigh*

Edited by Dustlicious

It’s kinda surreal when you read a piece of classic literature that mentions another piece of classic literature you’ve read. And when the main character laughs at the same thing about that book that you laughed about. :love:

We should always cherish the ones we love and care about the most! Don't ever take that love for granted and be happy with what you have!

Live life to its fullest and never forget that you are always loved and cherished!

IMG_1967.thumb.JPG.f1059f192ca34f0a6aadb4280de95ca1.JPG

I am stuck in edge calculations for polygons. I am thinking how to create a DDA that won't overlap, but still be on fractional coordinates. It gets worse from there. :maud:

What in the actual f***. My BF asks one thing of his parents, and they somehow get it wrong TWICE OVER. He asks them to buy a specific medicine for allergies among other things. Not only do they not even get any of the other stuff, THEY GET CHEAPY, WEAK-@$$ ALLERGY $#!+ YOU CAN BUY OFF THE SHELF instead of WHAT HE SPECIFICALLY ASKED FOR. Not just that but they didn't even tell him WHEN they would go, so they just totally weaseled out of it. F***ing wow. He hasn't been able to renew his license yet, but it seems like he should just risk getting pulled over without a license at this point because who the f*** is behind the wheel as is?

Also, kind of getting irritated with how political this community is getting. It is downright ridiculous. I don't care if it's an election year here in these totally f***ed United States, don't be divisive @$$holes who drinks so much Kool-Aid that you may as well be buying into gallons-worth of the $#!+. I've gotten political myself at times, but not like this.

Edited by Dustlicious
  • Brohoof 1

Why am I not asleep? I should be asleep. (I’ve got things to do tomorrow.) Sleep is important. (I want food.) Sleep time. (I wonder what I’ll dream about.) Sleeeeep.

Why is it so stinkin' difficult to find plus size menswear that's also ethically sourced??  It's like shops are treating ethically sourced clothing as something only women would be interested in, like sewing pattern collections, I could easily find women's clothing but I can't find any good plus size menswear.  Like at all.  Most shops that do carry denims only go up to 36 waist and it's so frustrating.  Why do these shops tend to neglect us bigger boys? :mlp_wat:  Do they think only smaller guys care about the environment or something?  Maybe I should try contacting the site I was interested in.