Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

35 minutes ago, Thuja said:

Why is it so stinkin' difficult to find plus size menswear that's also ethically sourced??  It's like shops are treating ethically sourced clothing as something only women would be interested in, like sewing pattern collections, I could easily find women's clothing but I can't find any good plus size menswear.  Like at all.  Most shops that do carry denims only go up to 36 waist and it's so frustrating.  Why do these shops tend to neglect us bigger boys? :mlp_wat:  Do they think only smaller guys care about the environment or something?  Maybe I should try contacting the site I was interested in.

Huh, in my experience it's the other way around. I can barely ever find the 30 or especially 29 size waists. It's always something like 35 or 36... :huh:

15 hours ago, Dustlicious said:

Huh, in my experience it's the other way around. I can barely ever find the 30 or especially 29 size waists. It's always something like 35 or 36... :huh:

Maybe I'm just looking on the wrong sites?????????

On 4/24/2020 at 4:26 PM, Thuja said:

Maybe I'm just looking on the wrong sites?????????

I mean that's at Wal-Mart, though. :ButtercupLaugh: Can barely EVER find anything skinny enough. It's like everyone in Texas is bigger in the waist than me, or something.

Edited by Dustlicious

Been thinking about this pandemic and how it has shown so many of the ugly true colors of people, how little some people care and how willing they are to let others die so as long as their own personal gratifications are met.

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Dustlicious said:

I mean that's at Wal-Mart, though. :ButtercupLaugh: Can barely EVER find anything skinny enough. It's like everyone in Texas is bigger in the waist than me, or something.

lol, I haven't been to Walmart for clothes in at least a year so I can't really speak for their options.  I was talking about ethically sourced sites, I guess I could try one of those bulk stores but why would I buy 50 t shirts when I only want 5 or 6? :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 1

Thinking about what happen to my SW vintage posters...must've lost it or thrown away accidentally or giving it away without knowing while we were unpacking...:(

I’m pondering the above so much that I’m going back and editing and editing again my previous response, because as much as I’m an optimist… but I keep coming up with counter arguments… argh. 

Edited by Cagey

"Why are there so many toxic people on the internet these days? I swear I can't go anywhere anymore that doesn't have a good few toxic people on that I wish would just have their internet cut off until they learn how to act with even the most minimal amount of f***ing decorum... Oh you bet there's a few on here, I could even name if I wanted to, most of which are even worse because they're SO TWO-FACED..."

Edited by Dustlicious

I just had the most horrendous bowl of popcorn, I usually get orville and I guess with good reason!  My whole mouth has a greasy film over it now, shouldn't of had it with my iced coffee, think that made it worse... :eww:  Wish I could just pop my own popcorn, I can't even begin to imagine what this horrid popcorn is doing to my insides...