Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I hope I get that job...  Would like to actually be able to save money for once.

I also am getting the cravings of building another computer...  Doesn't really help that I'm watching tutorial builds on youtube

I also want to play a game with someone, Raft looks fun but might not be as fun to play by yourself?  I should probably save up for a good pair of headphones or a microphone so I can actually talk to someone. :dash:

"I wonder if my old Second Life account from years ago still exists? If so, do I still have that flying octahedron fortress that I built? Sure it couldn't actually fly, but at least it could sit stationary in the air. I really miss the view from that thing."

(edited)

A great product is a poor product if nobody has much good to say about it or acknowledge it.

Or maybe it's just a poor product.

Edited by WWolf

(edited)
2 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

I really wanna beat Ennard in the Sister Location Mobile game but I keep losing!!

Keep at it!
Never surrender :twi:

Thinking about the song "Never surrender" by Lion.

Edited by Super Splashee
  • Brohoof 1

20 hours ago, Bas said:

Smartphone, dude! :crackle:@thuja

My phone can no longer connect to the internet though!  When I try connecting to my wifi, my phone's like "Lol, no wifi here my dude" and I can't go to the store to get it replaced because they're all closed right now.  I can't use my service either since I have something like 100 MB limit on it?  Also, I have an iPhone 3 so it probably can't play very many games on it anyways.

UCN Mobile’s update looks a bit worse :/

They made everything else grainy in exchange for better visual graphics in the office (the buttons are grainy now) and the buttons at the top are harder to press

On 5/14/2020 at 6:49 PM, Bas said:

Did you recherche on the net whether you can repair that?

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=iphone+s3+cant+connect+wifi

I've tried with no success, my phone isn't just not connecting to my wifi like a lot of the questions that showed up in your link.  It's not finding any wifi, at all, it's like wifi no longer exists for this phone.