Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

"I really wish my PS2s were jailbroken so I could use my fat one at all, and be able to play foreign dvds on my thin one"

11 minutes ago, China (100% NOT China) said:

Another project would be to assemble hentai files into SNES cartridges.

I like what you're thinking ^~^

On 6/7/2020 at 6:43 PM, China (100% NOT China) said:

You don't need a chip. Check for the memory card boot trick.

yeah, I am meaning that (though the only way I've found was to buy a preloaded free mcboot card)

I'm thinking about that package that supposedly is going to show up today.  I wish Walmart had the courtesy of sending a tracking number instead of packages just randomly showing up.  I don't think I'm going to order from them again, guess that's what I get for shopping with them in the first place.

25 minutes ago, China (100% NOT China) said:

In that community that there some people that do it for free or a small fee if you send them yours. Requires some trust, though.

yeah, I couldnt do that personally, especially for my thin one, because my thin one is VERY sentimental to me (as a close family friend gave it to me before he passed away)

(edited)

Being homophobic during pride month doesn't necessarily look good for you, miss. And what's worse is you're demonstrating that you're proud to be hateful.

Edited by Dustlicious ( > ω < )

7 hours ago, China (100% NOT China) said:

No, just the MC, not the console.

ah, haha, If that was cheaper to do that, why not then, cause I can always get a new one very cheaply (unlike the ps2 itself nowadays)

Thinking how far I have come in just a few day, of hacking old DOS programs. I have managed to do things I could only dream about back in the day. Still, it is good to learn and progress in life.