Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I wish particular users on here would quit reacting to posts they don’t agree with, with laughing reactions. I guess it’s better than starting whole debates but still, it’s pretty annoying. 

(edited)

That some users of this forum need to grow the f*** up. Seriously since George Floyd's murder by police suddenly half the forum's acted like two-year-olds having a temper tantrum and suddenly saying they hate freedom of speech if they don't agree with said speech... While also having the AUDACITY to complain whenever people don't agree with them and DARE to express that disagreement... It also doesn't help people get upset for literally no reason, about people who have legitimate reasons to be upset. Seriously, the list of people on this forum that I wish would f*** off has grown exponentially in recent weeks.

Also, I was right to describe you as a despicable person, one who I will not name.

Edited by Dustlicious ( > ω < )
  • Brohoof 3

thinking about after I post this I will finally become a bat pony

On 6/16/2020 at 5:07 AM, Lucky Bolt said:

I wish particular users on here would quit reacting to posts they don’t agree with, with laughing reactions. I guess it’s better than starting whole debates but still, it’s pretty annoying. 

Isnt that Technically against the rules? 

1 minute ago, Oblivion said:

Isnt that Technically against the rules? 

I’m not sure myself but I believe a while back we had the laughing reaction taken away just because of that reason. I’m going to consult with an admin on it and see. 

• Brohoof 1

58 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I’m not sure myself but I believe a while back we had the laughing reaction taken away just because of that reason. I’m going to consult with an admin on it and see. 

Good idea, cause yes I agree its pull your fucking hair out irritating! :Cozy:

(edited)

If I am ever so privileged or gifted to have this .... I’ll never take it for granted. Sadly some things for me are miracles that don’t happen.

Edited by WWolf

"Mommy, may I have some B R R E A D??"

Made bread this morning and I'm thinking of that one drag queen who said that, I don't remember which one said that though...  It was funny how she rolled the R

I'm thinking about this peanut butter chocolate coffee cream I made today, can't wait to see what it tastes like in my coffee!!!  I literally tastes like a reese's cup.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Kitty Rose said:

I'm thinking how long it would take you to read every single page of this thread :blink:

Just don't. The topic is implying "What are you thinking right now?", meaning only right now matters.

I am thinking about how lucky I was to win an Internet Auction that had all the old telephone specifications missing from my collection. :mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 2