Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I want to practice some more building cool looking settlements in fallout 4, kinda have an apartment type of thing going on in one of my games but I feel as though I could do better after looking over some ideas other people have posted on pinterest. :huh:

(edited)

You're going to pretend you're patriotic when you support a not-so-merry band of racist traitors? Ok. :maud:

Seriously the hypocrisy in that couldn't be any more obvious.

Edited by Furret ᐡ꒳ᐡ

(edited)

Isn't it ironic the people that act like they are the most invested in July 4th are also the ones who worship traitors to the Union? F***ing interesting fact if you ask me.

Edited by Furret ᐡ꒳ᐡ
  • Brohoof 1

I should've woke up early to do some baking, too hot to be baking right now but I don't want to constantly eat muesli all the time, my oats need to last the whole month or at least most of it...

Can the site please hire more people to sent over money to artists for their commissions. :( we already get double fee for taking commissions here at least give us a faster/better service please

(edited)

I'm thinking about how happy I am that I've been able to learn how to mod The Sims. Because of this, I can now fix things that literally only I will care about, like making the grass terrain the right color for winters in the game.

Spoiler

M2nSu6S.png

Edited by Envy

Idk what I'm thinking at the moment, really. It's hot and I'm drunk and I miss interacting with people, this week in particular has been long and lonely. Work's been boring as heck, though I guess I should just be glad I work in a field that lets me work from home. Looking forward to D&D tommorow since it's a form of social interaction. Didn't think social distancing would get to me, but here we are. 

On 7/8/2020 at 12:45 PM, Dusknoir said:

"Umm,  was that my ex that I just saw? Haven't seen him around in literal years."

Nah, that wasn't him. Some other weirdo. I'm certain of it.