Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

2 hours ago, Pastel Heart said:

@Kyoshi is super special awesome~!

I appreciate that a lot. Truly. I guess I was just having yet another one of my moments. I suppose my diagnoses of depressive bipolar is a tad spot on. Reassurance like what you said goes a long way though. I hope I don't seem like an attention craver or something, I simply have bad moments and vent about it online. Hopefully it doesn't annoy people..I know it probably does annoy some. Regardless, thank you so much, you are super cool. :kindness: Many of you are. 

As for the topic at hand, I am thinking of having some cookies n' cream ice cream. A wonderful late evening treat. :) 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

I appreciate that a lot. Truly. I guess I was just having yet another one of my moments. I suppose my diagnoses of depressive bipolar is a tad spot on. Reassurance like what you said goes a long way though. I hope I don't seem like an attention craver or something, I simply have bad moments and vent about it online. Hopefully it doesn't annoy people..I know it probably does annoy some. Regardless, thank you so much, you are super cool. :kindness: Many of you are. 

As for the topic at hand, I am thinking of having some cookies n' cream ice cream. A wonderful late evening treat. :) 

You never annoy me! Never worry about that! Enjoy noms and relax ♡

I also don't know what @You is talking about nya, I never meow, nya. >w> 

I fancy myself a hybrid of Maho and Faris

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Forgiveness is a beautiful thing.

Also still triggered for procrastinating on using my care package in MW3 until the end of the match, which turned out to be an AC130 and got no points :yeahno: .

Edited by WWolf

(edited)

Unfortunate to see somebody who I thought was so rational and reasonable flip the SJW switch. Though it's more unfortunate still when I saw somebody else who I thought was rational flip the Anti-SJW switch.

Edited by Dusknoir

Very important choice to think about... Should I center the percentage text in my own created progress bar? Right now, it is centered in the middle of the progress bar, but doesn't account for the length of percentage numbers + % sign. :bea: <- need a better nerd emote than this