Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I had a phone call with someone today and you just ever think once you get off the phone "Aww, this person's absolutely adorable!"  I sent an order for some things to a local pet supply shop and when I told her how I'd pick up my order, she was singing to herself all the details while writing them down.  I just thought that was the cutest thing I've heard all day.  Still thinking about that ray-of-sunshine lady, she made my day.

Also, kinda glad Best Buy canceled my order from them because I found the same thing on sale half off at another store that I could just download, which was nice, saved me $40.  Thanks Best Buy!!

Edited by Thuja

1 minute ago, WWolf said:

I can’t just be in bed for the rest of the day now! Too beet though. Not sure what else I can do... just chat :) 

Get yourself to 4000 posts already. You need to be an Earth Pony the way it was meant!  Wait you unicorn aren't you? Flying boy :wacko:

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Splashee® said:

Get yourself to 4000 posts already. You need to be an Earth Pony the way it was meant!  Wait you unicorn aren't you? Flying boy :wacko:

Hahahah, I was an Earth pony for the longest and became crystal. They reset the ranks and got essentially demoted :U (crystal pony used to be 3000).

• Brohoof 1

Just now, WWolf said:

Hahahah, I was an Earth pony for the longest and became crystal. They reset the ranks and got essentially demoted :U (crystal pony used to be 3000).

I'm less than 100 posts away from Pegasus rank, and Splashee will cut his wings off, to be an Earth Pony forever!

On 8/2/2020 at 2:34 AM, Splashee® said:

Thinking how much time I am wasting on this thing *looking at smartphone* :confused:

Yea, way Too much.

And the more I use it, the more I think how much Google is ruining my life

• Brohoof 1

I'm thinking of El Tango De Roxanne :kirin:

Spoiler

Whyyy does my hearrrt cryyy?
Feeeelings I caaan't fiiight!

Edited by Gaines
  • Brohoof 1

I don’t get why this little kid is so obsessed with beauty and popularity. And she’s got no self-awareness whatsoever. She unironically told me that “anime people” are “gross” because they’re “not popular.” :mlp_huh:

• Brohoof 1

Fixing toxicity with toxicity is a great idea... I mean who thought censoring people who aren't saying anything that has any reason to be censored anywhere was any way to do anything but make people angry? Soon enough saying 2+2=4 is going to be controversial.

Edited by Dusknoir
  • Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Cagey said:

I don’t get why this little kid is so obsessed with beauty and popularity. And she’s got no self-awareness whatsoever. She unironically told me that “anime people” are “gross” because they’re “not popular.” :mlp_huh:

One might say that she’s aware of typical teenage thinking these days unfortunately. Cause that’s pretty much what most teens and even little kids think like now.

I'm thinking about this water damage in my apartment, it's so frustrating :scoots:

In other news, I'm also thinking about Hazbin Hotel and how glad I am that VivziePop got a TV deal for it. I'm so hyped! :kirin: