Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I should really put these bands on my braces; I’ve spent a lot of today without them :sealed: . I take them off before eating and procrastinate putting them on, or assume I’m about to eat again soon...

Can we stop calling for more censorship instead of less? Since when did every other person, regardless of political inclinations, not believe in free speech?

Also, I think there's some people who don't understand that cancellation is an issue in the sort of anti-woke part of society as well. In some cases, in ways that should be obvious to any non-bigoted sane individual.

Edited by Dusknoir
  • Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

I'm thinking whether or not to buy a yellow waistcoat I like the look of next month. Definitely need to buy a new skirt to go with it though. :confused:

Is Treeglow Flicker the female Dick Tracy? :wacko:

I'm just thinking about this one elderly woman who thanked me for wearing a mask as I was leaving the pharmacy yesterday.  I was probably one of the only younger people in the store to actually wear one, most if not all of the elderly in the store were wearing one.  I just think that's kinda sad.

• Brohoof 1

On 8/10/2020 at 6:12 PM, Pastel Heart said:

Bring back the 90s~ I'll run in it.

Cartoons from the 90's were good but I feel like some of the cartoons from the 2010's were even better. :pistachio:

53 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

I randomly have “Kiss From a Rose” (I think that’s the title?) stuck in my head

I now have "Kiss From a Rose" stuck in my head for the third time in two months. :BornAgainBrony: