Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I found a Rarity plush and a bunch of Applejack plushes in a dollar store today. I didn’t buy them, but it was tempting. 

And yes, that’s what I’m thinking.

Also that sentence. 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Splashee® said:

Thinking about taking a night bicycle ride. I'll do it!

Sounds like somebody....

Wants to ride their bicycle :mlp_icwudt:?

As for me, just hoping I can finally take a test I need. I feel like I can’t not study for it as there’s always plenty to learn, but eventually I grow tired, some stuff gets repetitive, and just want to hope I know more than enough already...

• Brohoof 1

I gotta watch Infinity Train season 3, but I also gotta go to the store and do important things, but I also gotta listen to her try and fail to sign into her computer for an hour—

Thinking how impossible it is to get the small Windows icon out of a window in Windows 95. I have tried everything. Microsoft even made a thing to get the small icon, but only if you made it yourself. Bastards! :Cozy:

The last will become first, and the first will become last. Death shall come before life, just as life comes before death. The old will become the new, and the new will become the old.

Anyways, apart from this weird philosophical rambling...

Just counting the days until a ton of students at my college test positive for coronavirus and hybrid classes get shut down :') My friend literally needs her on-campus job that will likely be gone within a week.

Thinking how lightning managed to best me again, taking out my broadband router and one of my PC power supplies. It's going to be expensive to repair, and wait for a new router.

And all could have been avoided it I had unplugged the power cords 1 minute before it hit. I had a choice, but I acted stupid.

Just now, Woohoo said:

Thinking why do I still keep coming to this forum. :yeahno:

Sometimes I wonder the same thing. :dry: There's some seriously toxic people here. My block list seems to only get bigger. At one time I remember not having to block anyone and now I've blocked like 3 dozen people who are pretty much all complete @$$holes.

• Brohoof 1

20 minutes ago, Dusknoir said:

Sometimes I wonder the same thing. :dry: There's some seriously toxic people here. My block list seems to only get bigger. At one time I remember not having to block anyone and now I've blocked like 3 dozen people who are pretty much all complete @$$holes.

In my case, it's why I keep coming to a forum dedicated to a show that I've pretty much lost interest in. :crackle:

• Brohoof 1