Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I think the mousepad on my laptop is starting to go from how often my cat stands on it.  Good thing I have a separate mouse though!!  Problem solved!

Also, thinking I should probably start drafting that pattern while I'm waiting for the muslin to come in but it'll be the first time I make a pattern so I'm a bit nervous about it.

• Brohoof 1

I'm so sick of a lot of this stupid, inane Smash drama about "legal age"... I've seen way too many victim cards played here. It's especially aggrivating when, actually the person involved IS of legal age (Ally, Cinnpie)... And I'm so sick of the comments to some of these videos, my goodness... Awful comments essentially telling these people to kill themselves over something that has little reason to be problematic at all...

I will say some of the cases like Nairo's and Keitaro's are disturbing to say the least, but I'll also say there's cases there that are complete BS and just clear cases of people just wanting to be outraged over nothing... I'm really sick and tired of people who participate in perfectly legal and consentual sexual activities turning around and playing the victim card on the partner they consented to claiming they didn't.

I'm tired of it not only because it's frankly just cancel culture at work, but because it actually gives people who really commit heinous acts of sexual predation an excuse to say "it wouldn't have mattered how old they were or if it were consentual anyways... They'd have cancelled me no matter what." And it ends up not being the people who rape 11 year olds that get the ire of everyone, but a 20 year old having a perfectly consentual sexual relationship with a 17 year old instead... I mean it is a bit of a sketchy topic, but some of the judgments made on it are frankly as immoral as some of the actions themselves.

Edited by Dusknoir
  • Brohoof 1

Thinking about how I’m going to be anxious all day for no reason :unamused:

Seriously though the situation I was worried about is under control, can my body STOP SHAKING EVERY COUPLE OF MINUTES

Maybe all the things I normally worry about are coming to haunt me and I just don’t realize it yet...

5 hours ago, Dusknoir said:

I'm so sick of a lot of this stupid, inane Smash drama about "legal age"... I've seen way too many victim cards played here. It's especially aggrivating when, actually the person involved IS of legal age (Ally, Cinnpie)... And I'm so sick of the comments to some of these videos, my goodness... Awful comments essentially telling these people to kill themselves over something that has little reason to be problematic at all...

I will say some of the cases like Nairo's and Keitaro's are disturbing to say the least, but I'll also say there's cases there that are complete BS and just clear cases of people just wanting to be outraged over nothing... I'm really sick and tired of people who participate in perfectly legal and consentual sexual activities turning around and playing the victim card on the partner they consented to claiming they didn't.

I'm tired of it not only because it's frankly just cancel culture at work, but because it actually gives people who really commit heinous acts of sexual predation an excuse to say "it wouldn't have mattered how old they were or if it were consentual anyways... They'd have cancelled me no matter what." And it ends up not being the people who rape 11 year olds that get the ire of everyone, but a 20 year old having a perfectly consentual sexual relationship with a 17 year old instead... I mean it is a bit of a sketchy topic, but some of the judgments made on it are frankly as immoral as some of the actions themselves.

Maybe 17 is legal in your state, but where I live (Tennessee),  it's not.

An advantage of dictatorships over democracies is that dictators are capable of planning the direction of their country decades ahead of time whereas democratic leaders are inherently short-sighted people as they can only plan until the next election.

Thinking it has been some oldbies coming back to the forum the last few days, and while they might have said this place has "quiet down some", I still find it encouraging for the future since people are willing to come back! Isn't that awesome? :mlp_yeehaa:

Part of me is hesitant, part of me is joyful. I just went through a breakup in the last couple weeks and ended up realizing that I never deleted my account for this stupid dating app that I had quit using before I even started talking to my last girlfriend, because it was filled with spam bots. I was still getting email notifications for this dating site on my old email address and I logged in just to stop the email spamming.

Well I go scrolling through the app just for the heck of it and almost immediately I'm getting spammed by bots, it's ticking me off, and suddenly this girl from across the country messages me. We play 20 questions and 2 days later we've made it pretty clear to each other that both of us are real, we've clicked, we've video called, and she wants a long-distance relationship. Something about this girl just fills me with joy... and she's told me she feels the same way. It's as if we've known each other for a long time. We get each other. I've never felt quite like this before.

I'm just hesitant because I'm not sure if it's right for me to jump back into a relationship so quickly...

Well that was long :laugh: We'll see what happens. 

• Brohoof 1

Even watering down one thing I really want I still can’t achieve that. There’s always something in the way.

If I do it’s always short lived.

Edited by WWolf