Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

Since when has deranged propaganda suggesting the slaughter of anyone you disagree with become so catchy?

Also the fact that most of the comments see about it call it "based" and say "this unironically" makes me feel little hope for these here states.

Edited by A Wild Angel Dust
  • Brohoof 1

Maybe if things would work out in life more often than not for me I wouldn’t get so hecking angry about the little things I do find amusement in when they fail me :mlp_icwudt:.

Jealousy is hard to cope with when there isn't a lot of "give and take, everyone gets something different", but instead it's all lopsided and one group gets it all always :yeahno: .

This is like math class: you can’t ask a question without having enough understanding to know what to ask. But the crux of this problem is that this solution depends on not understanding. It is the act of not “getting it” itself. Yet you don’t get the subject, so you don’t know if that’s right. And now you’re just walking in circles. 

• Brohoof 1

How do I get my darn art program to work and how to make these flavorless gluten free crackers soft enough to eat but also taste like actual food without risking possible gluten contamination. Also They strangely taste like burnt toast.:huh: