Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I wish people would really stop believing some of these allegations at face value and really look into them. In some cases it doesn't take much to see they're done for attention and it's the accusers that should be in trouble.

I can't believe the blatant double standard that had been demonstrated yesterday. If you're part of one political faction, the police will assault you ruthlessly for even opening your mouth, but if you're part of another they will let you just trash a federal building with open arms and in fact even take SELFIES WITH YOU. What happened yesterday should never ever happen and be a show of how much of a problem it is to have a biased police force.

Edited by Stolas
  • Brohoof 2

I'm thinking that the good name of buffalos everywhere has been besmirched by the horn guy. And I keep on thinking that in repeat every 15mins or so. Hopefully now I can stop thinking about horn guy and buffalo rep now I have articulated it.

Woooow. People really wanna start with the drama at work tonight. Why not just approach me and we deal with this face to face. I’ve already had one “one on one” conversation tonight. If I need to have another that’s fine by me. 

• Brohoof 1

I'm thinking about things that should be spoilered :p Don't read if you don't fancy thoughts about current events and stale internet drama. 

Spoiler

Yep, I'm thinking about masculinity and internet culture again after seeing the 4chan flag flying in all that insanity yesterday. I have heard of many angry young men soothed by ponies over the years though :) funny to think that this fandom had its origins there.

Hey! Bad pony for reading that. If you read that and want to reply then pls not in this thread. Do so in a message.