Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

Other than desktop placement, I wish I was done playing that game and just won my prize already. It’s not a game you want to play with others but you’ve got no choice sometimes.

• Brohoof 1

Agh. I hate waiting on a phone line. It’s best to just email them. I just need my damn check. Plus I have to make another call for a work comp. waste of time .:yeahno:

• Brohoof 1

Work related people issues as usual. I just don’t get it or the people I work with. Along with people pretending to be your friend only to try to throw you under the bus first chance they get. I need a less dramatic job.

Honestly Im feeling a lot better. I was able to get some advice from my leader on how to deal with some of the people issues I’ve been having on the floor. While my one coworkers actions were unfortunate since I thought we were friends, at least I know.

38 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I thought @Blitzo's avatar was a picture of herself for a second but it turned out to be Britney Spears. :twismile:

That is the biggest and most wonderful compliment lol. I wish I looked like that. 
Feel free to assume I do lol. 

• Brohoof 3