Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I'm thinking about what I should do for my garden this year.  I wonder if it's too early to sign for it, perhaps I should ask

I wonder if I should have a snack right now?  Feeling a bit hungry, don't want my body to go into starvation mode again.  Trying to lose weight, not gain.:oh_golly:

Ugh overtime reallllllllllllly. How. Good ra you miss a day and the ship sinks. Maybe if we actually hired people who want to work and not people who do hardly anything the whole shift this wouldn’t be a thing. 

I have the thankless task of protecting someone I care about from her own friends. Some people don't understand the concept of personal boundaries so, even if people are just being friendly I have to make sure it's kept within appropriate limits for the sake of her dignity and personal image. When I resolve to be someone's protector that means I protect them in EVERY way, whether they like it or not. If it gets unpleasant, so be it.

Curious about something I got reminded about recently, but it's not something you really want to immerse yourself into :sealed: ....

Too late :wacko: . Just have to keep it scientific :P .

After a bit of research turns out my crush is taken.  Well, it’s even more incentive to really put myself out there again. There has to be something going on around my area.