Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

23 minutes ago, Califorum said:

I am thinking about how pointless my school is.

Mine is too. I do like one of my teachers though cause he plays music before each class and the workload is extremely light (to be fair it IS an elective).

• Brohoof 1

Before I understood the appeal of Friendship is Magic, my first impression of it was positive as the art style of the show was appealing.

Pony Life, however, does not make a good first impression. The artstyle is not appealing and it looks as though the characters have become caricatures of their G4 counterparts.

• Brohoof 1

20 minutes ago, Luna the Great of all the Russias said:

Before I understood the appeal of Friendship is Magic, my first impression of it was positive as the art style of the show was appealing.

Pony Life, however, does not make a good first impression. The artstyle is not appealing and it looks as though the characters have become caricatures of their G4 counterparts.

Having watched it, the only character that really fits that bill is Rarity. While Fluttershy feels like a completely different character the rest feels on point for the most part(AJ and RD though I'd argue actually benefit more from PL)

1 hour ago, Blitzo said:

Ugh college homework I don’t wanna lol.

I don’t wanna do my homework either :scoots:

Also, what’s the point of ever thinking of returning to in person school if the assignments are going to still be virtual? :yeahno: Why bother driving to school when they still seem to want to run it virtually?

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

I don’t wanna do my homework either :scoots:

Also, what’s the point of ever thinking of returning to in person school if the assignments are going to still be virtual? :yeahno: Why bother driving to school when they still seem to want to run it virtually?

Right? Like it’s my weekend....I really don’t feel like doing it today.

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

Why can't I just die?

I hope that if you're feeling bad now that some good vibes come your way soon, hope you're okay.

I'm thinking about refilling my tea with a green tea instead of a black tea this time WOO! :mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 1

No matter which network carries it, the announcers for the Super Bowl always leave something to be desired.  With Fox, you have to put up with Joe Buck.  With the other two, Collinsworth and Romo are very annoying color commentators.