Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

(edited)

I can't believe how stupid people who are supposed to know math better than me seem to be with a simple problem anyone that's high school age or older should be able to instantly solve in their head but yet somehow a mathematician can get it wrong because they don't know order of operations.

:bea:

Edited by Stolas
  • Brohoof 1

I have this lyrics playing over and over my head now and I didn’t like the song at all till now...sign..

I heard that you're settled down
That you found a girl and you're married now
I heard that your dreams came true
Guess she gave you things, I didn't give to you
Old friend, why are you so shy?
Ain't like you to hold back or hide from the light
I hate to turn up out of the blue, uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it
I had hoped you'd see my face
And that you'd be reminded that for me, it isn't over
Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you, too
"Don't forget me, " I beg
I remember you said
"Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead"
"Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead

On 2021-03-02 at 8:37 PM, Blitzo said:

Some people really need to learn how to take personal accountability for their mistakes.

Agreed :unamused:

Its been a nice day! 

• Brohoof 2

Hey everyone!

Just a friendly reminder that political discussions of any kind are not permitted in the general discussion area. We all have our opinions but please keep your political opinions to yourself. It is for the good of everyone here on the forums. 

4 minutes ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

Hey everyone!

Just a friendly reminder that political discussions of any kind are not permitted in the general discussion area. We all have our opinions but please keep your political opinions to yourself. It is for the good of everyone here on the forums. 

Just out pf curiosity: What prompted you to give þis reminder?

Glad I took off tomorrow so I can give my hand a rest. Really hoping I’ve not injured my hand. We can’t afford for me to be out at work. We’re behind as is.

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-03-09 at 5:17 PM, Kyoshi said:

Both Microsoft and Sony have completely botched "next gen" so far. 

In my opinion "next gen" is just a fancy way of saying ".5" when it comes to consoles nowadays. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

8 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

In my opinion "next gen" is just a fancy way of saying ".5" when it comes to consoles nowadays. 

I can see that. For me it is a bit different. The machines are indeed powerful and I applaud the backwards compatibility, especially from Microsoft, but my biggest issue has been their disastrous stocking problems. I understand that manufacturing is not an easy process, but we are near half a year after launch and these consoles are still basically impossible to find. Anytime they go in stock online, they are gone in mere seconds. Yesterday the Microsoft store apparently had some Series X systems in stock. They were gone in 2 seconds. No joke. It simply has made all the "hype" and advertising seem foolish and pointless. 

• Brohoof 1