Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

Sucks when your triggers are so harmless and easily encountered :P . (Disclaimer they aren’t really “triggers” just reminders). Makes it hard trying to talk sometimes..

Also I recognize Sting’s voice anywhere :ooh: .

Edited by WWolf

Doing someone else's sh** because they won't do it, but being feeling forced by someone you respect to do it for them, and then you're the one that "has to change" according to them.

Take a look in the mirror. End of the day, the irresponsible one has to change more than the kind, respectful one.

Sure that's probably subjective, but that's a thousand dollar ring going to waste otherwise. I likely wouldn't do it otherwise.

Edited by WWolf

At ease now that I am scheduled for the J&J shot; just wish my kidney stone would go away. The pain and discomfort from that has been going on for WAY over a month now.

Can’t ever be someone’s first. There’s always someone else in the way to challenge me, even if I’m not desiring anything too special.

On 2021-05-02 at 7:48 PM, Starforce Glimmer said:

I wish that college was free and that my anxiety about selecting colleges and such wasn't a thing.

Trust me, I feel your pain there.

I'm thinking about how on Earth I'm going to get my college project completed by the end of next week.

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Sovereign Leader Rarity said:

Trust me, I feel your pain there.

I'm thinking about how on Earth I'm going to get my college project completed by the end of next week.

You can do it, I know you can! 

• Brohoof 2