Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

A part of me just really wants to ask for my account to be shut down but i keep thinking about some friends who don't have discord or other ways of communicating here.. so i struggle to abandon it because of that. Though, the anti pandora group really set me off and I also know the users who set it up. (not so hard..) but that kind of ruined this place for me as in, makes me feel i get knives pushed in my back regardless if doing and meaning well or not, it's a real kick to my gut and this place feels a lot less friendly than it did.

I'm thinking about the state of the world and trying to get my mind off of my ex fiancé but it isn't going too well.

I should watch more Invincible. I'm in the middle of the first season but I'm loving it so far. B)

I really wish my coworkers and leadership would be adults and discuss things instead of being shady and childish. This situation is ridiculous 

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Bluepony90 said:

I am thinking how dissapointed I am with Trotcon.... I wanted to go but alas......... Trotcon2021.net, Thanks a lot Trots. :(

Trot2021.net

Moments ago, Bluepony90 said:

Trot2021.net

Trot2021.net   :(

Even though it’s hard I need to walk away from this person. People who actually are your friend and have your best interest at heart don’t act this way.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Blitzo said:

Even though it’s hard I need to walk away from this person. People who actually are your friend and have your best interest at heart don’t act this way.

What happened?

• Brohoof 2

Moments ago, Starforce Glimmer said:

What happened?

I made excuses for a coworkers actions/behaviors because I thought they were my friend. I’m just coming full circle with understanding the truth of a situation that I’ve known all along but refused to believe it

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Blitzo said:

I made excuses for a coworkers actions/behaviors because I thought they were my friend. I’m just coming full circle with understanding the truth of a situation that I’ve known all along but refused to believe it

Always follow your gut and what you know to believe. It will be okay.

6 minutes ago, Starforce Glimmer said:

Always follow your gut and what you know to believe. It will be okay.

Thank you I appreciate it!

• Brohoof 1

18 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

I wish I could yeet my anxiety out of my brain

I wish you could too. I know you as nothing less than an incredibly charming and capable individual. Whatever problems that you may or may not be having, I'm sure that you can persevere. :rarity:

I'm thinking about how much it's going to cost me to purchase another tablet. I guess that's the risk of watching Disney Plus in the bathtub.

On 2021-05-17 at 12:38 PM, Sovereign Leader Rarity said:

I wish you could too. I know you as nothing less than an incredibly charming and capable individual. Whatever problems that you may or may not be having, I'm sure that you can persevere. :rarity:

I'm thinking about how much it's going to cost me to purchase another tablet. I guess that's the risk of watching Disney Plus in the bathtub.

Aww thank you so much :BrightMacContent: (Also please don’t put tablets in the tub again 🤪)

I’m thinking about all the people I’m grateful for and how I wish I didn’t put into my head that people don’t think I’m great, too. I used to have it into my head that if I praised myself in any way that I would turn out to be a narcissist. Weird how I didn’t realize for so long how dramatic that sounded.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Judges 20 is a relatable section, at least one part about jt. I wish victory was near though.

Edited by WWolf