Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

54 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

This song makes me feel like I’m on a rollercoaster, and that’s kinda weird of me to say since I hate rollercoasters, but it’s still really fun! :sneer:

Loops!? Uhh...NO THANK YOU! :sealed:

• Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, Starforce said:

For what?

I had an exciting plan, also I was playing some of that new Deltarune game and it’s great so far :ticking:

Currently I can’t get this tune out of my head and I don’t know why. It’s not even from chapter 2:

I also just realized this is very similar to “Field of Dreams” although it’s really more of a play on the soundtrack “Hopes and Dreams”

I have so much homework to do today because I didn't do a lot of it this week. So this is letter to ridaranka in next week:

Dear ridaranka, 

PLEASE DO THE HOMEWORK ON THE DAY YOUR TEACHER GIVES IT TO YOU BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS DO IT ON THE LAST SECOND AND I HATE IT. 

With peace and love, 

Me

• Brohoof 1

Processing the fact that some guy just attempted to mansplain to me about woodwind and brass instruments. That's enough today for me. I'm going to bed.

I think my Equestria Girls related artwork is my most popular on DeviantArt but it might've just been because it was Sunset Shimmer Day.

I'm also thinking that people on DeviantArt like my stuff with Sunset Shimmer and Twilight Sparkle/Sci-Twi the most but I may need to make

more Sun/Sci-light artwork in order to know for sure. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1