Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

1 hour ago, Silk Glamour said:

I'm thinking to weigh the pros and cons.

Pro: You may feel more refreshed, relaxed, less distracted, more recharged
Cons: You might miss out on chocolate milk. Though, if you're not as big on it as I am, you might not really care c:
So! Maybe... yes? Get some rests for now :-D

To be honest I am never recharged after sleeping and I’m not sure why 

as for chocolate milk I prefer tea ywy 

(edited)
11 minutes ago, Splashee said:

Need to prepare bed. Where did the time go?

Did you toss any clocks out the window recently :wacko: ? Ya know.. to make time fly?

Go find a clock and get some more time from it :nom: 

Edited by DubWolf

You know it’s her body. She can do what she wants I just……wouldn’t get a celebrities name tattooed behind my ear. I’m all for tattoos but that….just sounds like a regretful idea. 

• Brohoof 1

Oh I'll tell you what I'm thinking.

This whole new process with parking at our aparments is completely unnecessary. It's just going to create new opportunities for people to get their vehicle towed, and then get extorted to get it back (a good unknown chunk of them who can't take a freaking financial hit).

Plus, I don't feel like having to register crap online when my brothers want to come visit us, assuming that's going to be the case, and mother isn't tech-savvy enough to be able to do that every. Single. Time.

If I ran for mayor in this city, I'd severely restrict towing practices and fines, as well as other cumbersome nickel-and-diming around here. We do need rules and we do need discipline, and some businesses do need to make money, but this is just criminal. Find a better business to run....

This ain't downtown and I betya there's proof out there that, outside downtown, there isn't rampant cases of people occupying plenty of resident parking. I don't know, but I don't accept the current or new situation. There's plenty of compromising ways.

Edited by DubWolf
  • Brohoof 2

So I slept horribly last night due to my allergies and sleep apnea. I’m seeing the new thor movie in a few hours so I hope it’s good and doesn’t put me to sleep.

16 hours ago, Sophie H. said:

Chimi-cherry or cherry-changa? :ooh:

What if you combine them? Chimicherrychanga! :huh::pinkie: (My favorite funny moment in ALL of Friendship is Magic! :laugh:)

• Brohoof 1

Coming on to this forum daily has really reminded me that I barely watch G4 anymore. I'm actually thinking of rewatching everything, starting tonight.

• Brohoof 1