Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

16 minutes ago, DubWolf said:

My environment is constantly full of sugar and offering it to me :wacko: 

I'm thinking: That's the BEST kind of environment! 

7 minutes ago, -Solstice- said:

I watched that 5 years ago, and yeah, I really recommend it.

I haven't watched the show in at least 15 years. :sunbutt:

I'm wondering whether or not I should review the show like I when I rewatched Hey Arnold last year.

• Brohoof 3

26 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

I'm wondering whether or not I should review the show like I when I rewatched Hey Arnold last year.

Does that type of in depth reviewing make you happy?  I think that's the most important question to ask yourself. 

• Brohoof 1

Half my day went into drawing.... It feels like I only have half a day left, but that can't be true... I eat breakfast at this time anyways...... Where did I find half a day????

58 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

Should I still go to the Motley Crue/Def Leppard concert? The window is slowly closing... :wau:

Do it if you have the time off and are able too. Sounds like a blast that's something I'd love to go to.

• Brohoof 1

49 minutes ago, Savygriffs said:

I think Pipp and Zipp are my two fav g5 ponies... :D

I thought Pipp and Izzy were your two favorites. :wacko:  Is this a "Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday" thing? JK. :mlp_smug:

3 minutes ago, Vinyl Scratch. said:

I'm currently thinking about how annoying it is that a lot of the music I am currently listening too isn't really on YouTube so I can't share it easily in the music thread :please:

Oooooh you must be into some really hidden gems if even YouTube doesn't have them. Can't say I'm not curious. Goodness!

5 minutes ago, Silk Glamour said:

Oooooh you must be into some really hidden gems if even YouTube doesn't have them. Can't say I'm not curious. Goodness!

I feel like I've found my way down some pretty interesting rabbit holes. I'll find a way to post some of my favourites somehow. Most of them are on bandcamp, I just don't know if bc embedds are any good :please: I'll have to check when I'm not on my phone 

7 minutes ago, Vinyl Scratch. said:

I feel like I've found my way down some pretty interesting rabbit holes. I'll find a way to post some of my favourites somehow. Most of them are on bandcamp, I just don't know if bc embedds are any good :please: I'll have to check when I'm not on my phone 

Please do! I even have a blog that says "if songs were souls" where I listen to friend's interesting songs... so far, very chilling. But either way, I shall follow you to see where you post. :-D

As for me, I'm thinking I should be responsible and get up from bed even though it's 4:28AM for me haha