Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

6 minutes ago, Silk Glamour said:

Please do! I even have a blog that says "if songs were souls" where I listen to friend's interesting songs... so far, very chilling. But either way, I shall follow you to see where you post. :-D

As for me, I'm thinking I should be responsible and get up from bed even though it's 4:28AM for me haha

If I can't figure it out, I'll send you a couple of bandcamp links if you'd like :) 

I'll try and single out some of the more "interesting" tracks be that for musical, lyrical, or contextual reasons.

I am thinking about the fact I only have 2 and a half hours until home time :D

2 hours ago, Silk Glamour said:

Please do! I even have a blog that says "if songs were souls" where I listen to friend's interesting songs... so far, very chilling. But either way, I shall follow you to see where you post. :-D

As for me, I'm thinking I should be responsible and get up from bed even though it's 4:28AM for me haha

Responsible? I suggest you be responsible and pull it through the day without sleeping you're already there don't give up until the sun shines! 

I'm so tired of the sad feelings. I'm tired of family putting things on me and then making it impossible to talk about without getting even more issues to deal with. Is this what true adulting means, to carry all these heavy things and keep them down so nobody has to see them? To put on a brave face all the time and pretend you're so strong? To lean on nobody but yourself, and walk around in the darkness with no guide? 

What’s best, what you think is best, or what others think is best?

Also I don’t want to fish. If I complete my last sentence I’m fishing.

Edited by DubWolf
  • Brohoof 2

One of the most annoying things in the world is when someone close to you is clearly upset but continues to deny it and won't tell you whether or not you have anything to do with it.

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, brony_bonk said:

i can kinda see the resemblance?? :confused: 

also, your art style is really cute! :mlp_yeehaa:

I was thinking more about the Cutie Mark :kindness:

Thanks! I think your art style is cute as well, I really like your batpony

Moments ago, ExplosionMare said:

I was thinking more about the Cutie Mark :kindness:

Thanks! I think your art style is cute as well, I really like your batpony

oh, yeah, that makes more sense! 

and thank you!! :ticking:

It is a little irritating when I think I am finished a drawing, but then I notice several errors that should be fixed. I suppose it is better than noticing them long after the fact.

Edit: It was not too bad.

Edited by Luna the Great of all the Russias
  • Brohoof 1