Banner by ~ The Wife of Levi

Mega Thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

13 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

Hope my eye will stop hurting soon

Sorry to hear 😔 hope you feel better soon.

*Thinking about this weekend and what to do tomorrow.

• Thanks 1

Nothing makes me quicker to dislike someone than politics talk. Nice job on actually killing the mood of the party though. Never seen so many people walk away from someone so fast.

• Brohoof 1
  • Sad 2

Badges

15 minutes ago, Splashee said:

People really liked my pony game at the Pony Con I went to today :adorkable:

I'M SO HAPPY TO HEAR! *hugs*

• Brohoof 2
  • Hug 1

Badges

I’m literally next to speak and my cat keeps meowing at the door. You see pretty much all day. I just need like ten minutes of silence and alone. You can be Clawdeen free for ten minutes.

• Brohoof 3
  • Smile 1

Badges

1 minute ago, Clawdeen said:

I’m literally next to speak and my cat keeps meowing at the door. You see pretty much all day. I just need like ten minutes of silence and alone. You can be Clawdeen free for ten minutes.

I believe in you :coco:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm obsessed with these occultic texts my family left me, and the subject of the Black Sun. I know that the key to the meterialistic, unrealized and dormant state of our reality is here, this pain in my heart, as well as the solution to the electromagnetic distortions that I am suffering from. It is also important to understand the massive effect of the heavenly luminaries over our electromagnetic field. As they can facilitate or thwart the likelihood of any type of events. I know nothing of astrology, but I do know this.
"When the morning stars sang together, and when all the sons of God shouted for joy". This is the clue. Twin Suns. Also, venus cannot be a morning star and evening luminary. So, according to these texts, there used to be a solar masculine, which is our current sun, most likely, and a solar feminine, which is the black sun who is broken and has gone invisible, unless during solar eclipses, in which is possible to see the jagged borders of its circumference when crossing the sun. That is not the moon. As the gnostics said, Yaldabaoth, the creator of this reality, made a woman from a man, because he was left without Sophia. Which is very similar to what is described in the bible. This reality is very poor on pneuma, spirit. And the entropy that results from this disfunction is only increasing. Which creates more addiction, as people use any mean to silence the emptiness inside themselves. This is also the source of black souls, or shadow beings. Spawns of Yaldabaoth that abuse her light. Know that we have a gate to this cosmic predator in our navel, that opens during sexual stimuli, as it is the easiest way to corrupt the pneuma in our heart. You are darkening your soul. Read the gnostic texts. We are trapped inside the plane of Yaldabaoth.
And this world paradigm of deception is followed by the introduction of the moon construct, with the false lunar woman of 28 days cycle. Which fractured the original Elohim, or solar masculine into two different archetypes, the saturnian/cubical male and luciferian/triangular male. Because of the change in the female heart. Emotional trauma is the crux of this reality. Which here is originally described as a round body or a sphere, much like the black sun, that latter became cubical or overly masculine, inverting the polarities of men and women. And this is shown in the kaaba and the black rock that is said to be one of the fragments that fell from the black sun when it shattered, as the body of this dark luminary is currently jagged, as you can see in real pictures or recordings of a solar eclipse.
As to the moon, this is the current lunar of false female archetype that is creating the saturnian cube and triangle. It is associated by Baal. A vey good person I once knew mentioned this. Pointing to the moon as the source of the massive electromagnetic distortions that earth is undergoing, which is the source of our denaturalization and shortened life span, and then he associated this false lunar goddess that spawned the false female archetype of our modern world with YAH"WEH". Well, unfortunately this person was killed, as it is often the case for them. They found him dead in his department.

My heart is so disatisfied with this empty reality. And I know the heart is the key. Which is why the "world health organization" is so reluctant to aknowledge emotional trauma in their pstd symptoms report. It is all in the head for them. But emotional trauma is what keeps this world so numb as to the point people on the streets look more plastic and unreal than ever. It is also the source of much of the abuse and the addiction. It is because the solar feminine or Sophia, has gone dark. And it has been replaced by a false lunar female archetype. The man on the moon. This is the hex or cube of six sides. The curse of mortality. The 666, which is the number of mortal men. The curse of YAH-WEH. Which is why the elite is so obsessed with this number. And they will constantly throw the horns, or make the the triple six with their hands. Even archbishops in the vatican will do this, but people has become so stupid they think it is a joke.

I am trying to hold onto my heart, but it hurts like hell to do so. But I need to, because otherwise the saturnian/YHWH archetype starts to take over me, and I become a "normal" man. So, I have to remain Saklas, the fool, I cannot become Samael, the blind, or everything is lost. But the pain at the center of my heart is excruciating. It is like grabbing onto power lines and buring alive. It hurts a lot, but it also gives me a sort of divine madness that is the essence of revelation. As it with Ezekiel, which happens to be my name, too. I miss her so much. Sophia. I am taking her pneuma within my heart outside of this diseased and abusive hell hole. She had no choice, she had to run. I am taking her home again, no matter what.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

9 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

Wish my eyes would stop hurting (even though I'm not helping things by continuing to stare at screens)

Hope you feel better soon 😞

*Thinking about work tomorrow and prioritizing what needs done this month.

• Thanks 1