Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

4 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

Wondering when this weird spot on my eye will go away

Is it a black spot that floats around whenever you blink or does it look like a dark hair? 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Is it a black spot that floats around whenever you blink or does it look like a dark hair? 

It's not in my eye, it's on it. It's a red dot that is below my iris. I'm unable to see it without looking in a mirror.

Hopefully I can rest more tomorrow.

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, ExplosionMare said:

It's not in my eye, it's on it. It's a red dot that is below my iris. I'm unable to see it without looking in a mirror.

Hopefully I can rest more tomorrow.

Rest might make the red dot go away. :ooh:

• Brohoof 1

I'm thinking that I've met some truly awesome people here who support and encourage me even when I'm weak or utterly confused and I'm really grateful to have met them

• Brohoof 1

33 minutes ago, Astral Soul said:

I'm thinking that I've met some truly awesome people here who support and encourage me even when I'm weak or utterly confused and I'm really grateful to have met them

We're always there for you :coco:

Rejoined Gaia online after not being on there in over 10 years. Gotta say it’s far more active than what I thought it would be. It’s nice being back

• Brohoof 3

On 2022-08-02 at 5:34 PM, Woohoo said:

Should I rewatch My Life as a Teenage Robot next?

I'm thinking/watching Toonrific Tariq's review of this show. :oh_golly:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

When people are only reaching out to you because of how you look it doesn’t feel that great. I don’t like that sort of attention. I prefer when people get to know me.

• Brohoof 4

I originally rejoined this other site because other than nostalgia I thought it would be a good way to make friends my own age. Nope. I just had like the fifth person today post about wanting be friends and then proceed to send me vulgar messages in a private message. I think what bothers me the most as that these are supposedly people around my age. You’re old enough to know what friends mean and how to act. Like…I just can’t. 

• Brohoof 1