Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

What am I thinking............Im thinking about packing up and getting the hell out of my parents house.  Can't stand the bullshit in terms of "set schedules".   Rather live free and do some things I want to do.  (no worries, they are good things)

• Brohoof 1

"Fresh goes better, mentos freshnesss, fresh goes better with mentos, fresh and full of life!"

That stupid jingle / commercial has been stuck in my head all day...  :(

I really feel like playing Civ V, but knowing me I'll probably only last a few turns until I get bored and quit, which is the only thing turning me away from that. Seems to be how it is nowadays, unfortunately. :(

I always love fighting wars in that game, especially when my enemies actually put up a fight. :P Was thinking of using a sort of 'chain of command' system the next time I play, where I have maybe a few individual units (squads in this case) acting together as one single unit (platoons), or something like that. Then I'd have multiple of those, which I would divide into their own separate companies, which would operate in different locations and such depending on where I need them. Would probably be much more interesting than mobilising my entire army during wars. :lol:

(edited)

Right at this exact minute I was thinking about mlp. But let me get more detailed for no clear reason. :)

So it was a bright, sunny day in equestria and rainbow dash was just about to perform a Sonic Rainboom for all of ponyville. Mainly because she was so awesome and that it would push back the storm for about an hour. Meanwhile, Discord was walking by and stops for a brief moment to throw a small rock and continues on. As the rock flies through the air, Rainbow Dash does the Sonic Rainboom. The rock splits in two and hits both Pinkie Pie and Twilight. The last thing they hear is Rarity's scream. They awaken as half pony and half machine. *Terminator music plays* and that is as far as I got before the minute was up.

B)

EDIT: Had an error that I needed to fix.

Edited by RainbowDarth

I'm thinking about why Hasbro is funding EQG2 and not their April fools promo My Little Pony Dragonfire? SERIOUSLY HASBRO WHAT THE FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUDGE MAN!

For those of you who don't know:

I'm thinking of which MLP episodes and fan made stuff I should show my friends for my birthday. Because they're non-bronies and I just want to show them that the show isn't so girly after the intro.

Show them MLP Dragonfire! The April 1st pony promo it is what I've always wanted as an mlp gritty reboot.

I'm honestly considering the different pros and cons to going to bed tonight, or whether it will be more benificial for me to stay up and write an impromptu paper on economic stability and its ties to national war.

But I really want to sleep.

(edited)

I'm honestly considering the different pros and cons to going to bed tonight, or whether it will be more benificial for me to stay up and write an impromptu paper on economic stability and its ties to national war.

But I really want to sleep.

Screw both acquire Dragonfire!

Edited by Biznis Kitty