Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

4 minutes ago, DubWolf said:

It's been 5 years. I have the right to be impatient.

Also eeeeeeeeeeee first post as bat pone

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Perfect combination bat wolf :lookup:

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Woohoo said:

Cocl-C& sounds like a toxic agent used in chemical weapons. :eww:

Why can't I think of something productive?

I wish I could mirror the & sign in text, but it didn't work.

4 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

Why am I so disappointed with myself? :maud:

You shouldn't. You have done very well!

• Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, Splashee said:

I wish I could mirror the & sign in text, but it didn't work.

You shouldn't. You have done very well!

I can't help feeling this way. It's like I have a dark raincloud over me.

1218530.gif

• Brohoof 1

34 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

I can't help feeling this way. It's like I have a dark raincloud over me.

1218530.gif

Depression?

Because everything you have been talking about, just because it is an obsession, doesn't mean it is unhealthy. You are battling emotions.

And I am battling long multiplication vs convolution. I really got stuck because I have no idea where to put all the carries using long multiplication, but convolution on the other hand just was too easy (why didn't they teach this in school?). There must be a reason. Yes, you still need to memorize your multiplication tables and addition, but it is just way faster, feels like less work for the brain to keep track of the numbers.

• Brohoof 1

On 2022-11-19 at 9:33 PM, Uncle Bumper said:

Yeah that's what I was in the middle of typing, people would probably see this as one of those, but let's be real, if FiM didn't put emphasis on Fluttershy and Discord purposefully everyone would think that's a crack ship...

I was thinking my situation seems like that, she's got this revered reputation and takes a lot of pride in it, and most people don't trust me at all... It seems unlikely, but theres a lot of things alike, like having everyone's attention, progressively speaking our minds publicly, just seems like there's a lot lacking, I think I come off a lot worse than I am intentionally and she perhaps comes off a lot better, but if we knew who each other both were completely there would be something nobody else is seeing...

Ah, worry not little man. The chaos embodiment + pure maid ship trope is not as fake as it looks.

I lived a romance like that once. It ended 2 years ago, but, it was a nice experience. Me, an alcoholic punk with a taste for mlp, and her, a fervient believer and responsible lady who even had a scholarship. I don't know what did she see in a loser like myself, but I certainly loved her calmer ways. She would slap my cigarettes off from my lips and scold me for being so messy and lazy with school work. She knew I felt all the hw was a waste of time and effort because I simply learned stuff without too much effort. Still, she would push me to be better. People looked at us as an unlikely couple. They always thought I would be the one hurting her and walking away. How wrong they were.

The point is, a relationship like that can happen, despite if it might work for long enough or not. We lasted a year, which is quite the mark in these times, I guess. Don't let the evident differences stop you from loving someone. Sometimes chemistry comes from polarities. Sometimes it just works like electricity or magnetism.

• Brohoof 1

37 minutes ago, Jesse Terrence said:

Ah, worry not little man. The chaos embodiment + pure maid ship trope is not as fake as it looks.

I lived a romance like that once. It ended 2 years ago, but, it was a nice experience. Me, an alcoholic punk with a taste for mlp, and her, a fervient believer and responsible lady who even had a scholarship. I don't know what did she see in a loser like myself, but I certainly loved her calmer ways. She would slap my cigarettes off from my lips and scold me for being so messy and lazy with school work. She knew I felt all the hw was a waste of time and effort because I simply learned stuff without too much effort. Still, she would push me to be better. People looked at us as an unlikely couple. They always thought I would be the one hurting her and walking away. How wrong they were.

The point is, a relationship like that can happen, despite if it might work for long enough or not. We lasted a year, which is quite the mark in these times, I guess. Don't let the evident differences stop you from loving someone. Sometimes chemistry comes from polarities. Sometimes it just works like electricity or magnetism.

All my long term relationships have been controlling isolated and even in some cases chemical EXCEPT my very first, I'm not attracted to the whole bar hopper, Twitter girl, chemically afflicted shit. I had a girlfriend who got me completely clean of everything the first time, she motivated me, I was working 10 HR shifts at this manufacturing plant while finishing school work, I had nothing but her though in between this, she didn't want me to talk to anyone, she was extremely envious of my past relationship, and so was the gf I had before that. Every single thing I would do or say would be some kind of comparison to her, or something about her and I drove me insane, she was manipulative, psychologically abusive but at the same time she wanted me to do well, in retrospect she was a bully and a terrible person literally picked on "world's cutest teen" candidates on FB, she was a girl that had like 7 brothers so there was an uncomfortable aspect to it, but I really wanted to make her happy, they were in shady shit, so I guess it came by her natural xD now my longest relationship "chemical codependence" by far THE WORST partnership I ever have been in, she one time cut my hand open with her finger nails for saying hi to a girl in public and she used to literally tell me what to wear in public, she would constantly threaten to kill herself if I tried to leave, and then lock herself in the bathroom and pretend like she was hurting herself to make me feel terrible, we dated again briefly when I was a vagrant bc I needed a place to stay, and she at this point was totally trash and in deep into chemical dependency, couldn't stand her honestly but I didn't have a choice at the time... She is a total narcissist, but we were cool being friends for awhile, she went to jail for manufacturing and planning an assault on some old dude, lol, she's pretty much the definition of trash lol 

The girl I had the best chemistry with I cut off the relationship early bc at that time I was into my own bullshit and had my own dependency problems, I'm a way different person today, but it had been long to late to rekindle anything with her and she had got married to someone else, but I'm over that to...

But I say be careful with the people you "get to know" because they turn out to be COMPLETELY different people once you start dating them, my WORST relationship shed portray herself as this cute, quiet, reserved, semi intelligent inquisitive being, and we talked for literally like a year before we dated, she turned out to be a total demon, she was a harpy in my life, and there is always the "there's two sides to every story bit" so I can try to be fair, I did do things without her I should have been allowed to do naturally as a human being with free will, but she did specify that she did not want me doing these things, I just couldn't take not being able to hang out with male friends because of THEIR GFS? Didn't make any sense? She was furious with me for hanging out with my lesbian friends at the time when she said not to? It's like WTF are you talking about, they are in a relationship and they like other girls? But you don't need all the context, I had to put up with her thieving lying, addict criminal parents and she eventually became just like them, every week was some ridiculous wacky adventure suited for a tv show, not a real life relationship... xD 

But yeah I only ever subdued her when she would go full chimp on me, but I did love her so I kept trying, so much wasted time.

Edited by Uncle Bumper

18 hours ago, Splashee said:

Depression?

Because everything you have been talking about, just because it is an obsession, doesn't mean it is unhealthy. You are battling emotions.

I don't think my self disappointment is related to my obsessions. I think my disappointment stems from my inability to commit to anything in life :sunny:

5 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

I don't think my self disappointment is related to my obsessions. I think my disappointment stems from my inability to commit to anything in life :sunny:

As long as you don't think your obsession does any harm on your friends, because it doesn't.

You are committing to many things, including your obsessions (which again, aren't unhealthy).

15 hours ago, Woohoo said:

Should I take a break from the forums? :nom:

If I scare you away with my replies, then that might be a solution, or you can just ask me to be quiet :blush: (I have been afraid to read your statuses because you might leave the forum if I interact?)

• Brohoof 1