mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

20 minutes ago, Clawdeen said:

I wonder how many months it'll take for me to hit the next rank lol 

You're a bat poner now too :kirin: ! Eeeee

Have a mango

Spoiler

See the source image

Thinking how I missed my spot, didn't take it seriously enough, so I missed it. Oof. When a game isn't just a game.

Edited by DubWolf
  • Brohoof 2

19 minutes ago, DubWolf said:

You're a bat poner now too :kirin: ! Eeeee

Have a mango

Reveal hidden contents

See the source image

Thinking how I missed my spot, didn't take it seriously enough, so I missed it. Oof. When a game isn't just a game.

Mango?

mango-bat-pony.gif

• Brohoof 2

I try to play a tough cookie, but honestly, at times I get overwhelmed with too many bad news and then I retreat. Hide as I don't want to overwhelm others.

And this is what I think about - how to stop doing that.

I live by the rule that life, by default is beautiful. People may disagree and I respect it, but that is essentially who I am. And I really went astray from that and at times it feels like the world in response to it decided to test me. Test me with bad news, problems and struggles, where before things seemed almost too easy to handle. 

There are people dear to me, who have their struggles. I want to help, but find myself not able to do as much as I would otherwise. Also they don't have that much trust in me any longer, because when they needed me... I vanished, suffocated by my own struggles and sheer desire not to show myself at my worst.

Never repeat that after me. When You fall don't be scared to ask for help. When You cry - admit it. Don't play the tough one, not around people who care, for in the long run, You're hurting them by hiding such things. I want to say to so many people that I'm sorry, but words don't even cut it. That's all I was until recently - all talk, no action. 

And now I need to find my own strength to change it, not just for myself, but for them too. Because I never stopped caring, only showed it in the most stupid way. 

And that's what occupies my mind currently. Wow, that is one long post. Sorry about it :please:

I really hate how Amazon charges my card. It charges when things ship out and not at once when I make the order. So I’ll see charges different than what I had wrote down for them and panic.