Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

Thinking about how much I hate it when a person tries to make themselves sound they are not at fault and made me like I’m the one being over exaggerated. This is exactly why I never ever open up and it’s always better to bottle my emotions and feeling up. I’m always have to be the “bad guy” here… maybe I should just accept it.

• Brohoof 2

I said I've wanted to be many things, and I haven't done any of them. I'm tired of career changes. I feel like the more I say I want to be something the less likely it'll happen which is why I often just don't talk about it.

3 minutes ago, Clawdeen said:

Am I actually hungry or am I just wanting to snack because I’m bored

Feels. You know what would be a good snack? Go ahead, guess :mlp_icwudt:.

Edited by DubWolf
  • Brohoof 2

Moments ago, DubWolf said:

I said I've wanted to be many things, and I haven't done any of them. I'm tired of career changes.

Feels. You know what would be a good snack? Go ahead, guess :mlp_icwudt:.

Hmm let’s see 

Spoiler

full.gif

Am I right?

• Brohoof 1

I like how I’ve been notified at the last minute I’m going to presenting a bunch of things. So now I’m going to have to scramble to come up with some decent looking posters.

There's a big jump in availability and cost between a 100mm telescope and a 200mm telescope. One is less than $200 and plentiful, the other is at least $1000 and uncommon.

Probably not realistically purchasing something that expensive anytime soon soo.......

Edited by DubWolf
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Clawdeen said:

I now have champagne supernova stuck in my head @DubWolf lol 

I've had those nights too where I'll play that song once on YouTube and it pretty much gets stuck :ButtercupLaugh:! It's a very... sobering song, hah.

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, DubWolf said:

I've had those nights too where I'll play that song once on YouTube and it pretty much gets stuck :ButtercupLaugh:! It's a very... sobering song, hah.

All it took was you mentioning it and its been stuck in my head. That's all I'm thinking about lol 

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Clawdeen said:

All it took was you mentioning it and its been stuck in my head. That's all I'm thinking about lol 

Did you give it an actual listen :wacko: ? Might as well make it for real.

• Brohoof 1

Did you give it an actual listen :wacko: ? Might as well make it for real.

I did. I played it loudly through the speakers. So now everyone I work with can have it stuck in their heads as well :toldya:

7 minutes ago, Clawdeen said:

I did. I played it loudly through the speakers. So now everyone I work with can have it stuck in their heads as well :toldya:

Now if only I knew more lyrics to the song other than "someday you will fiiind me, blabla champagne supernooova, blablablabla" (fill in actual lyrics) so I can sing it with my inaccurate voice.

• Brohoof 1

Now if only I knew more lyrics to the song other than "someday you will fiiind me, blabla champagne supernooova, blablablabla" (fill in actual lyrics) so I can sing it with my inaccurate voice.

If it makes you feel better that's all the lyrics I know too lol