Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

At work:

"it's awfully quiet today. Too quiet.... summer is in full swing, sunny Friday, exams are mostly over now.... and no customers coming to a bubble tea shop? Weird"

I suspect a rush later on either tonight or tomorrow :okiedokieloki:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

About my family and how I was meant to be an addict and a criminal, and my mother was meant to become a prostitute. And perhaps we would have been happier like that. Because that is who we are, because of the xyy and xxx chromosomes, and the reduced capacity to ascend the social ladder. Which would possition us in the fringe of criminality and the less dignifying labors, according to the scientific studies made by Abraham Dickson.

But there was a separation in the family, we were separated from ourselves, split. And so, we started to split the family apart in return. So, I asked my mother yesterday. "Do you know the reason grandma started to cut herself so often before she was diagnosed?". And my mother didn't know... Amazing, she had started separating her own mother from herself, unconsciously. Cancer. That is the reason my mother entered the hospital room, and said to hers that she deserved what was happeneing, as well as telling her that my grandfather was cheating on her with her sister. And I never understood the reason, nor my mother. But she did it still. The same way I separated my grandfather, unconsciously.

Another example was one of my great aunts. A doctor and a frustrated lesbian who wanted to have us as "her" family, the person my grandfather cheated on her wife with, because she was always resentful of my grandmother. But unconsciously, everything me and my mother did culminated in her misery, because we were being miserable ourselves separated from our own nature. This was the woman who wanted to influence my behaviour with homosexual tendencies since childhood. And if there is something I despise, it trying to influence an innocent child like myself with such degeneracy. So, cancer was my answer to her, too.

And just like that, we separated the whole family, the same way we were split from ourselves. So, we are good. But it is understandable - the reason me and my mother stood there watching them. As they were being split apart, at a celular level.

But hey. One for one... still, I understand the reason people call me a "snake". But there is a certain degree of nuance to their deaths. So, in a twisted way, they killed themselves. And I am innocent as charged. And so is my mother. And my uncle, despite the fact that he likes to stare at children for far too long.

Edited by They call me Loyalty
  • Brohoof 1

On 2023-06-02 at 7:29 PM, Trot Shuffle said:

At work:

"it's awfully quiet today. Too quiet.... summer is in full swing, sunny Friday, exams are mostly over now.... and no customers coming to a bubble tea shop? Weird"

I suspect a rush later on either tonight or tomorrow :okiedokieloki:

Had to Google 'bubble tea'. Oo-er! :o

• Brohoof 1

I'm thinking about the direction to take but the journey is more internal for me, what reflects on the outside for me is what I hold on the inside and I've always been this way. I've made a lovely new friend today and that brings me a lot of soothing and peace. After I finish up with some work and chores and driving somewhere, I plan to return and truly reflect on the sum of everything and where I would like to go with it. 

• Brohoof 1

I think about my cat who's my secret little healer; <3 she gives me headaches but she's also something that makes me feel better when i feel sad and frustrated;

think about my friend who's in need of help
& about a story i want to write c:

5 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

Perhaps it was Ahm Shagar, which Mufasa always said Shgar when he was little and that turned into Scar. Lion King Lore, LKL.

What do you think about @Kyoshi’s theory, Dr. Frankenstein?

giphy.gif.15472439db64f7aa4dd611762ca66fc8.gif

8 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Then Disney would buy GM and play the "Upon a Star" music over the manly pickup trucks they own:mlp_gag:  

(I think) Aww. That’s one of my all-time favorite Disney songs. :blush:

10 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Except Disney keeps grabbing everything we :(hold dearly, even Star Wars.  

Current thought: Didn't the prequels which, a lot've fans also disliked happen before Disney aquired Star Wars? :orly: