Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

Kings.

That is, the lyrics of the song 'Kings', by Tristam. :P

"Look up, there's a world, in front of you. A million roads yet you still wonder what to do. You must find that thrive, that love, that thrill. 'Cause in my eyes you're the king of your world.

Look down, there's your pants, your legs, your feet. You're the only single person in control. Of your life, of your reality. 'Cause in my eyes we are the kings of our worlds"

A bunch of convoluted semi formed thoughts on the general diversity of the fandom, and its members wherein. And about my want for leadership and responsibility, and my inability to achieve it on the internet.

(edited)

The following is NOT meant to insult you.  I'm just fed up with tulpa talk.

Oh boy.  More new-age pseudo-spirituality to emerge out of an ignorant interpretation of Tibetan monk ritual.  So many western kiddies seek insight through a lens which distorts the true wisdom of Tibetan Buddhism.  :c

Sorry billy, thinking about something does not make it any more real.  You cannot partition your emotions into a conjured being.  If you are referring to a section of your thought as a sentient being, then I'm afraid you are referring to yourself as being a sentient being.  Like metaphorically talking to a hand-puppet inside your head.

Confused child:  "But John!  A tulpa IS part of you!"

Well then Billy, then I'm afraid the "tulpa" is irrelevant!  If you are claiming to have such control over your own unconcious mind then I'm afraid what you believe to be unconscious isn't unconscious at all..

If you want a real sentient pony companion exactly like one from the show then go into the field of genetic engineering and do a lot of research..

A tulpa is pretty much a piece of our brain/mind/soul broken off to make a 2nd mind within us. Nothing more, nothing less. The host and tulpa can both think at the same time, so no, I seriously doubt it's a case of the host controlling the tulpa unconsciously. Although then again, people are just starting to barely scratch the surface of metaphysics, so who knows?

Edit: Also, thoughtforms are legitimate entities, at least according to my spiritual beliefs. There are 7 lower realms, and thought forms are said to exist on one or more of those 7 levels.

Edited by Pegasus

I'm thinking what in the world am I thinking to contribute to this "What are you thinking" thread...Um...ok wait... now I'm thinking about my birthday party RP and wondering if I'll get the last 8ponies to join in.

I am now thinking about the stanly parable, thanks to shagnhai's .gif signature.

Before that I was thinking about this fandom, and how a lot of the more higher quality, and better known artists and producers are leaving.

(edited)

fdfdfdasdaaweawewereererf

Edited by ,,,

Trying to decide what to have for lunch

This got me thinking... 

If Rarity is made of marshmallow, does that make her vegetarian-friendly?  Not vegan-friendly,  as most marshmallows contain gelatin (made from horses, amongst other things)

So does this mean that something that preys on a wild Rarity isn't necessarily a carnivore?

• Brohoof 1

This got me thinking... 

If Rarity is made of marshmallow, does that make her vegetarian-friendly?  Not vegan-friendly,  as most marshmallows contain gelatin (made from horses, amongst other things)

So does this mean that something that preys on a wild Rarity isn't necessarily a carnivore?

Vegetarians can't have gelatin.  lol

Vegetarians can't have gelatin.  lol

Don't tell my ex that.  She is a vegetarian and consumed them with great gusto.  Ignorance is bliss, I suppose.  Especially now that I realize that Rarity may contain traces of horse related animal products!  :P

Don't tell my ex that.  She is a vegetarian and consumed them with great gusto.  Ignorance is bliss, I suppose.  

yeah, i enjoyed poptarts for a good long time until someone told me they had gelatin in them.

I'm thinking about bed, it's pretty far past my bed time. Although I don't have to have one, as it's my weekend... I'm tired, and just want to sleep anyway.