Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Everypony's Nickname

FIMChangedmylife72

Shadowysilence, GastromancyWizard, Mumpsimuswot, Slenderman, Nevermore, Shadow Chaser

As far as online nicknames go, I'm basically either "Legendary" or "Emerald". Every other person decides to take a different half of my username when refering to me.

In my senior year of highschool though, I made everyone start calling me "Mitch". Despite the fact that my first name is Michael, and Mitch isn't a nickname that comes from that name. I was a huge trollestia in my senior year, it should be noted.

Edited by Legendary Emerald

Online, I've never gone by one name... I've had a different name in every community I've joined

I really don't know why I do that

IRL, I've never had a nickname, because I'm usually the only person people know with my name

I give more nicknames than receive. Most of them are rather unoriginal.

Online, I'm called Ary (which I'm called more on these forums than anything else, and find baffling. I am not fond of this because I don't like the way it sounds), Arylett (I approve of this one since it's technically not a nickname. It's just the first name of my internet name.), Lett (favourite nickname), Lettgasm, and Letty.

Offline, I have no nickname, really. If anyone dares call me "Angie," I correct them and tell them that this is reserved for family and my boyfriend only.

Online, I go by Jadefire, some variant of Azrael or Darth Azrael, or NANAME or Darth NANAME. (Naname being some japanese word I forget the meaning of.)

IRL, my nephew calls me Babu for some reason.

I'm simply called "Frecks" here in MLPforums and some other places. Also, people tend to call me "Carlos" because they can't pronounce my name correctly (which is Karolis), so they choose to call me "Carlos". That nickname got created by accident. When me and my friends were playing games, one of them told a pun about a mexican guy losing his car. (Get it? lol)

• Brohoof 2