Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Everypony's Nickname

FIMChangedmylife72

Online I've been going by Sudnifisent for almost 6 years now XD

IRL: My friends were joking around and made all our names dirty, they turned my surname from Corbet to Whorebet, so they call me that XD, My best friend calls me Muriel sometimes due to our little breakouts of Role Playing. My one close friend calls me 'whore' all the time but it's just to piss me off XD

On the Internet, usually ninja, melt, or consequences, after some of the names I use frequently. Here, my most used nickname seems to be Evil.

IRL, mo, momo, or hinamori. A few people call me Mo since it's a shortening of my full name. Momo was a natural extension of that. My best friend used to he obsessed with Bleach, which has a character named Momo Hinamori (who happens to be one of my favorites), and she started calling me that.

My friends actually started calling me Pinkazoid xD

I also got Smiley cause I always got that smile on my face, even while describing something sad

and I had a couple others, but I can't remember none

I don't normally use the same username on different websites. Although I have begun sticking with the same 1-2, so we'll see how that goes.

Online:

Depends on which username I go by.

When I go by "fxnavarro" I'm usually referred to as "fx" "fxn" or "navarro"

When I go by "Lady Rarity Pony" I am referred to by numerous names:

Larp/Larpy

Lurp/Lurpy

Lirpa

Lady

Rarity

LR

LRP

YYY (referring to my username backwards)

Lady Rarity Pony

Lady Rarity

In real life/online when referring to my real name:

(My real name is Samuel)

Sammy (mostly my cousins refer to me as this)

Samuel (Spanish pronunciation)

Samuel (mispronounced as "Sam-ee-ool" - all my siblings mispronounce my name like this)

Sam

Sammy Wammy (I get this occasionally :P)

Samson

Sammich (only people online call me this =P)

Timmy (lolwut, my dad occasionally calls me this as a joke) :blink:

Little Taco (my mom used to call me this, referring to me always wrapping myself in a blanket

Online: Jonke,Jonken,Arowyn,Zaril,Troke (what i can remember now).

Irl: Jonke (which is used 75% of the time when someone calls me)

• Brohoof 1

Online:

Depends on which username I go by.

When I go by "fxnavarro" I'm usually referred to as "fx" "fxn" or "navarro"

When I go by "Lady Rarity Pony" I am referred to by numerous names:

Larp/Larpy

Lurp/Lurpy

Lirpa

Lady

Rarity

LR

LRP

YYY (referring to my username backwards)

Lady Rarity Pony

Lady Rarity

In real life/online when referring to my real name:

(My real name is Samuel)

Samuel (mispronounced as "Sam-ee-ool" - all my siblings mispronounce my name like this)

Sam

Samson

Little Taco (my mom used to call me this, referring to me always wrapping myself in a blanket

Sammy Wammy, Ha!!! And Taco, isn't that cute.

Ley, Rainbow, Dashie, Dictator. On this site, Ley and Pinkie. (Call me either :D)

(That Dictator one is a lonnnnnnng, awkward story...XD)

Edited by PinkieDaShy

It seems most of us are just listing our other online aliases. xD

An online alias is practically a nickname anyway though. lol

Raron, Raronetta, Raronoopa, Discordian, Resulli, Res, Res5, Res6, Mike, Micheal Ticheal (my mom calls me that), Mickle the Pickle (Once again, mom)

Online: Jonke,Jonken,Arowyn,Zaril,Troke (what i can remember now).

Irl: Jonke (which is used 75% of the time when someone calls me)

But some people call you JONKAY. Some people are crazy.

My nicknames would have the be Sprixx (duh) and, this is a wierd one, MC Bee Rhy Fly (Bee Rhy for short). The second one came from something I did for my grandparents a long time ago where I put on my late great grandfathers favorite hat, some big yellow sun glasses and played on my piano for like 10 minutes. I called the character for the recording MC Bee Rhy fly, the song was called Science Fiction Apocalypse. It was fun :). It was just me jamming, but I thought the name was a nice touch. Good times

My real name is Benjamin, so most of the time people people just call me "Ben." Names I have been given by others are: Benny Boy (My parents of course), Benji, Ben-Ger-Man,, Benjémon (Referenceing Pokémon, also pronounced ben jee mon), And on rare occasions, Klopp.

As for my online nicknames, I have gone by a few aside from klopp at times, but only when klopp or any variations I go by are available. Heres a list of a few: Klopp, Klopp22, Klopp1991, Quipple, Yostenphaufler, Beudci, and Fyorken. I don't even remember what those last four were used for... but I know I have used them somewhere :P

oh god I have lots....

Maxxy, Max, MR, Rainbow, Rainny, Maximilian, Maxalot

Real life Nicknames: (all from my IRL name Karma)

Kammy, Kam, Karl, Kamirion, Kamera, Special-K

Edited by Maximum Rainbow

My real name is Matthew, but nicknames I go by right now are Matt, Matias (obscurity of the Spaish spelling of my name), Mateo, and M.P! I'm also occasionally called Mr. Panther! The reason why I'm called that is that at my current job, we get log-in names for the computer systems. They use your first initial, your middle initial, and the four last letters of your last name. My screen name came out as mrpanta and everyone start pronouncing it as panther instead. There for the name was born!

My online nicknames include Matackable, Matack, and Mata. I've gone by many screen names before, but none of them I'm particularly proud of, so there will be no mention of them! :lol:

Here it's usually NNL or Cricket.

In the family, I'm called Sammeyay (rough translation) by all the elder women...

(My real name is Samuel)

Sam

Samson

Funny story about the name Sam. Even though my name is Samson, and my friend's name is Salvatore, HE'S the one who gets to be referred to as Sam. I get very pissy because of that...

Edited by NeverNeverland