Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Everypony's Nickname

FIMChangedmylife72

Online i mostly go by: Verning, Dracust, Harkoi or Quedtai

IRL nicknames are: JC, Misser (Danish for Kitty xD) or Kimmie (Because one of my friend simply misspelled my name once xD)

Edited by Dracrust

Skipper and Flippy.

1. Because I looked like some girls doll that was named Skipper

2. Because I flip my hair a lot x)

in colorado im either buddha, or twitchy in wyoming im joka or batman, on xbox live im caboose or teddy and sometimes glen( glen is not my real name, my name is justin)

IRL I'm called:

- K.

- Kris

- Kristian (one of my friends had forgotten my name and somehow his guess stuck)

- Krabbe (another one of my friends misread Kaborer as Krabbe... Which means crab in Danish),

- And Grimibuksen (My priest in WoW was called that. If you feel like it, ask another Dane if they can see what it means)

My real name is Kristoffer.

Online just I'm just Kaborer.

Online i mostly go by: Verning, Dracust, Harkoi or Quedtai

IRL nicknames are: JC, Misser (Danish for Kitty xD) or Kimmie (Because one of my friend simply misspelled my name once xD)

Awesome to see more Danes on the forums :lol: Edited by Kaborer

Friends back home call me Pancho. The guys at work call me Cisco. My WoW guild calls me Ber. The wife calls me Tiger. Way back in the day my cousins would tease me with the nickname Pinkie (Pinkie-dinkie, Pinkus, Pinkush, etc) after the ghost from Pac Man - couldn't even tell you how that got started, actually. :huh:

When I was a kid, I was called The bone. Get your mind out of the gutter, was because I was so skinny :lol:

My real name is Stig-Magnus, as a result of having foreign friends that could not say it properly, Magnus was turned into "Max". So alot of my friends call me that :P

So what are your nicknames? Mine is buddy. But I changed it to Darktronic. It is such a unbelievable name. My other nickname is rellik.

Fear or Fear and loathing

In real life my friends call me Alex, short for Alexander. Hardly adventurous I know.

Online I'm Kyreth pretty much everywhere except steam and xbox live. I used to be Trenya. Anyone who gets where that's from gets a free cookie.

As far as online alias go, I'm known by CappyTan, Crimson, Crim Corsair, Broseph Stallion, Mixbreed, and now permanently Halfbreed.

IRL, my nicknames are Ma-ki, Mickey, Scholar, Scales, and Cutelo.

• 4 months later...

SO! I saw a thread but it died long ago, so I thought I'd start a new one!

Does everyone here have a nickname? Obviously mine are PDS and Pinkie on here because of my user, but I have a few more.

Ones I Don't Mind: Porcelain, Commander Sexypants, Le Dictator, Ley

Ones I Abhor: Sticker, Buttons, Blondie

I also have ones for everyone I know, but I never tell em ;)

SO! post your nicknames here! <3~

In real life, my friends tend to call me by my real life last name, Wallace. Um... and then there's a nickname that my mom has always called me, but I hate it.

On the internets, I'm usually just called letter or rulz. :P

Edited by <letterONE>

Well because I am really short I get called "Lil' Weirdo" I don't mind it, since I consider myself weird xD

and one day.... I was taller than them all >:3

• Brohoof 2

If you mean on the internet... well Lurp has given me quite a bunch xD

but one of my favorite is Pinkerz, Pinkerzerd, Pinkzter....hmm that's all I can remember xD

Jokuc used to call me Pink or Pinkz

Well because I am really short I get called "Lil' Weirdo" I don't mind it, since I consider myself weird xD

and one day.... I was taller than them all >:3

We are all awesomely weird in our own ways :) being weird is cool! Being normal is meh boring! As pinkie pie would say
  • Brohoof 1