Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Everypony's Nickname

FIMChangedmylife72

If you mean on the internet... well Lurp has given me quite a bunch xD

but one of my favorite is Pinkerz, Pinkerzerd, Pinkzter....hmm that's all I can remember xD

Jokuc used to call me Pink or Pinkz

I've gotten quite a few on the Internet but some of them are a little inappropriate so I can't post them.

And my friend also told me "my name in Mandarin" which made me die with laughter, but I REALLY cannot post something that bad. I would get banned right away XD

I absolutely love being called "Tish"... it's just, so cute...

:blink:

OK, enough of my little moment there. I'm sometimes referred to as "Wolverine" due to my beard which looks a lot like Hugh Jackman's Wolverine in X-Men. It's funny, but not really my cup of tea. :blush:

I've gone by Mo, Momo, Momo Hinamori, Hinamori, Ninja, and Pockets.

Online, I've only really gone by my usernames, and occasionally shortened versions of them.

Hello, @, just informing you that I've gone ahead and merged your thread with an already existing thread that covers the same topic. Never forget to utilize the site's search function to prevent creating duplicate threads!

Thanks!

• Brohoof 1

Here they are

-KevinAJ

-KAJ (Pronounced KayJay)

-KMAJ (Pronounced Kmawj)

-KAJ (Pronounced KayAyJay)

-KevKev

Alot of K, and AJ's ;). See? Some more tiny and little similarities to me and Applejack :P

Edited by akimBrony

In real life people either call me Sky or Flames. People call me Flames because people say im a lot like fire if you get to close your going to get burned and the fact.i can pretty hot headed from time to time and people say it suits me. People call me Sky because its my middle name and its easier to say then my first name.

@,

Lol, well, my name is Aylin..... I get called Alien a lot and it's been like that since, I think, 4th grade? xD

Holy #!@%^ I completely forgot you could tag people in posts now :P awesome

That's a nice name though :)

I have a few nicknames:

1. Boss: I got this one because at the restaurant I work at I share the name "Tom" with the head Manager, so people have taken to calling me "Boss" ironically.

2. Bum: I got this one because whenever I am busy and my best friend asks me to do something, she ends up calling me "Bum", so it's kinda stuck around.

3. Slick: My friend's dad has always called me "Slick" for some unknown reason.

Old nicknames:

Big T: Purely used for the first month at my restaurant and I was called this because no one remembered my name and I am taller than my boss, so I got "Big T"

"Tank Engine" was used for like a week as my friends way of trying to hook me up with girls, and every time he used the name "Tank Engine" I shoved him aside, needless to say, I finally got him to stop.

People call me Siren......................... Not like the mythical sirens with beautiful voices. Like a police siren. Because one time I made a sound so much like one that I got my grandfather to look out the window for a police car........ :blush: :blush: :blush:

Hm, not a wide range for me.

I go by Mirad, Skinny, and Shortstop. I guess that's alright, not really much I can say about it :D .

(I found out Mirad is a Spanish word the other day in my summer spanish class :wacko: )

my name is stav, so my nicknames are things as stavie, steve, stue, stavush, stukh (it some sort of a tank i think)

my online nickname is hana, and its a shorten of hanatori, which i used to use at rps

The Gambler. I have no idea why. Somebody threw it out one day and it stuck.

Most people can never remember my name and take a wild guess, and I never bother to correct them. So whatever they guess becomes my name whenever I have to converse with them.

In real life, people call me an old lady, because I spend time volunteering at a local retirement home. I hang around the lounge area and just kind of do some little things for them, like get them a drink or something, or help them up, silly stuff. I like to play checkers and chess with them. They usually tell some awesome stories.

Online- Dusty, Tank, Ed <- I honestly don't know why, but I was just called Ed by alot of people

IRL-DJ (yeah I'm cool), Art, Dakada (play off my name)

Well, in real life, I get...

1) Red

2) Carrot top

3) Ginger

4) Mule (my P.E teacher gave me this after I kicked the bleachers behind me and they came crashing down. Granted, they were old, but I left a huge ass hole in them)

Online I'm

1) Frenzy (preferred)

2) Hero ( I don't really like this)

3) Alpha

4) Dumbass. (actually, I think everyone's nickname on the internet is this...)

5) Faggot (actually, I think everyone's nickname on a CoD Forum is this...)

Hooray for C&P.