Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Everypony's Nickname

FIMChangedmylife72

People always seem to call me Loki, even when I say to call me Kimi instead. I'm not sure why, but I guess because it comes from my username. XD I'm always using a name that has Loki in it lol. Kimi is also a nickname as well, and it's short for Kimberly. The only people who call me by my real name are my parents. I don't like having my friends call me by that, so everyone usually calls me Kimi instead.

Kimi came about because of my favorite rugrat. I'm sure you guys remember little Kimi Finster, right? Chuckie's step sister? SHE IS SO CUTE. <3 However, when I started having my friends call me that, I had no idea it was Japanese until someone told me later on around like sixteenish or so. XD I just like it too because it's more unique and fits my odd personality than the common "kimmy" does, you know?

Edited by Lady Loki
  • Brohoof 1

Those who don't call me Artemis typically call me Arty or Eric. I'm fine with whatever. ^^

But... but that's my name! D:

hqdefault.jpg

People call you Arty for short of Artemis, people call me Arty because of a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG story with the name Artyom.

Online, people these days use either Path or Pathy as a nickname for me, and I'm quite fine with that.

IRL, I didn't have much of a nickname. XD

• 4 years later...

"Lucky" is the name I go by to practically everyone online. In real life I don't really have any nicknames except if you count the pet names my boyfriend has for me. 

Aside from real life names, I've gone by "Dusk" and "Dusky" for my online identity elsewhere. I also used to go by "Twilly" and "Nerdy" a long time ago when I had my old account on here. Yep, if you somehow don't know, I'm that person. One and the same.

As for real life, I've gotten branded with the nickname "KO" in high school because of my initials. K is my first, but won't tell you if the O's my middle or last initial.

Edited by AngelDustlicious

• 3 weeks later...

Technically "Katy" is a nickname, but it's been what I've gone by since I was a baby, so I consider it on the same level as my birth name. "ShadO" is more of a nickname and what everyone online calls me.

My real name is only 3 letters, so I don't have a nickname. And because the first letter is "O", you can't really do much wit that one.

Yo! Ooooooooooooooooooooo...... Not working!

• Brohoof 2

My sister called me Percy or Kristoff idk why. Maybe because one, I used to like Percy Jackson series and two, I like frozen. But mostly Percy.

In elementary school I was nicknamed Germ because my name almost sounds like that if you say it fast enough, and junior and senior years of high school some of my marching band friends would call me Jesus because I looked a bit like him with how my hair and facial hair used to be.