• Brandy
    • I Don't Drink...
    • Some Other Alcohol I Forgot
  2. 2. Smoker?

• Nicotine
    • Marijuana
    • Neither
    • Both

Not one hundred percent sure about whether this is a forum appropriate topic... But I'm super curious about the habits of the forum goers (though the sentiment expressed often gives me a good idea of what the skew in answers is going to be). What sort of substances do you enjoy? Any favorite type of alcoholic beverage? Do you smoke and enjoy smoking? I'm going to recommend not going into detail about anything that isn't on the poll, because illegal substances and such.

For me all the substances involved are more social than anything else, but I do enjoy them of their own merit. My favorite types of alcohol are gin/vodka, because I like things with a very pure/clean taste.

berry_punch_vector_by_axlewolf-d476ykb.p

@, To be honest?  Captain Morgan's Long Island Ice Tea; a giant mixture of Rum, Whiskey, Gin, and Vodka.  The stuff is so damn smooth, but I don't drink much; only on occasion. 

I've heard of those. My friends tell me they're strong as crap, not sure how well I'd hold up. My tolerance is eeeehhh at best.

Beer, followed closely by red wine. Beer is a good beverage for casual sipping, you can get a light buzz while just sitting and relaxing, and I enjoy the taste. I also like the taste of red wine (once again, it depends on the quality of the wine), and after a bottle life feels a wee bit better. I had a bad experience with vodka once. It involved drinking too much after I already had a few, and having to go to work the next day. Not fun, though in truth, that was my fault, not the beverage's  :lol:

I have no interest in smoking, though I would be willing to try marijuana.

• Brohoof 1

Well I have had alcohol before but I can't stand the taste and I didn't even get much of an effect (although I did only have a little bit). Never going to smoke nicotine since it is designed to get you addicted above all else, but I would love to try myself some weed. Just can't do that until I can move into my own place since my mom is the kind of person who'd cut me off from the rest of the planet of she caught me high.

• Brohoof 1

it is designed to get you addicted above all else

Hasn't worked on me. So far, at any rate. Then again I only smoke for a few days out of a month when I remember I have cigarettes in the first place.

I don't really do much drinking, but champagne at the top of my list for right now. Can't stand the taste of beer and really haven't had any other types of drinks, so my #1 doesn't have that much competition.

No smoking.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Jack Daniel's Tennessee. Damn good stuff. I haven't tried too many beers, still looking for one that I enjoy. I've heard Sam Adams boston lager is pretty good, though a bit pricey, what do you think?

Also, I have smoked some good MJ. I hate cigarettes, though and I am 100% behind Marijuana legalization. 

Edited by DiamondRumpPony

• 6 years later...

I know many people make a choice to not drink! However, if you have to pick, are you a cider person, wine maybe? Champagne? Whiskey, vodka, ale? Rum even? 

Me personally I am a whiskey person, bourbon is nice but a scotch like Scottish Oban is really satisfying to drink, even for the purpose of having it with a meal and not for the purpose of getting drunk. As a bar man for most of my younger life (Legally of course) I was kinda thrust into the alcohol world making cocktails etc.
1748834443_SwagandVoid.thumb.jpeg.8f5ea8cee728abc6b80290f51fa60ff1.jpeg

I don’t drink alcohol anymore but when I did, I enjoyed Bailey’s, Horchata, Seagram’s Escape, HANA white peach sake, and white peach wine.

(edited)

Anything that doesn't taste like alcohol is great in my book.

Not your father's root beer is a great and dandy drink.

Edited by TheBronyHeart

@Handsome Changeling I have merged your thread with an already existing one discussing this topic. :sassy: Cheers! :BrightMacContent:

As for my favorite "poison" it's Angry Orchard all the way. Hard cider is the stuff. :wub: You can't go wrong with a good wine either. But I'll also enjoy a good Corona or Bud Light. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I never used to drink up until the start of this year due to having lived a life of a highly repressed, nerdy, goody two-shoes. But I've developed a liking for wine. Wine makes me happy. All in moderation of course.

Edited by Treeglow Flicker
  • Brohoof 1