I try to walk or do tai chi 5 days out of 7 days in the week, I also have a highly physical job.  So I always end up moving around a lot.

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I do High Intensity Interval Training after waking up, and before sleeping. On monday, wednesday and friday I do power training, each day targetting one of the following: Legs, Arms & Back, Core.

Morpheus: "Because you've never used them."   This happened to me years ago at my school's fitness center: I tried doing a bunch of exercises with which I wasn't familiar, and my muscles killed me f

Anytime, whenever I can. I'm an athlete, so I play sports half the year, and train on my own all year. If I wanna be a fighter pilot, gotta have the toughest body around, right?    Aside from whatev

I was getting better at walking almost daily during the late fall and winter. But now the weather's too hot and bright, so a halt has been put onto that idea until either it becomes safe enough to go walking indoors again or late autumn comes back.

I stopped after college but I've really been thinking about starting up again. It's not only good for the body but helps the mind a lot too.

I lift three days a week, and my job is pretty physically demanding, too. Slinging around +50 pound packages for a few hours is rough. Not that the exercise helps :derp: there's barely a strand of muscle on my body. Fuck genetics, honestly.