Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do I use the signature feature.

TheUnionJake
Go to solution Solved by An Old Head,

Alright...this is gonna sound stupid..and I only asked this here, because if I asked it anywhere else, the mods would move it. It's not a "Complex technical question only a mod can help with" But, how do I upload an image to the signature area? I've tried by using the "My media" then going to "Attachments" and choosing one of my pictures, but that just looks like a link. Help, please? Don't laugh at me too hard. ;)

The best way to add an image to your signature is to upload it on another medium first. That could include Imgur, Photobucket, Flickr etc. From there, IPBoard lets you simply copy and paste that image from its host into your signature. For example, my Maud Pie signature was uploaded to Ctrlv.in, then I just Copied from there and Pasted it into the box where you edit your signature. ^.^

Give that a go - it should always work. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask. :)

• Brohoof 4

• 6 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.