Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Eclipse (OOC) OUTDATED!

Trevor Bright

img-2452719-1-1939673_429296670540842_10

So this is going to be a sort of fallout styled RP, except its not going to be the NCR vs the legion. It'll be the NLR vs the Solar Empire. In between the two factions main cities will be smaller cities loyal to either Luna or Celestia, or just on their own.
To join, please submit an OC link, as well as a link to an RP that you've been in before (so I can tell how you role play, if you use correct spelling, grammar, that kind of stuff) Also, please state what faction you'd like to start in, or if you'd like to be in the neutral/totally hostile area.

Brief plot outline:
The point is that the diarchy has split. Something has caused the princesses to disagree with each other so strongly, they went to war.

I will go more in to detail in the actual RP page, as well post a map to give you a better visualization of what is going on.

Note: Please don't (really, don't) post in the RP until your character has been confirmed and I have posted the ok. This is going to be a kinda complicated RP, so I would appreciate cooperation. Thank you!

Guild Note: Guild members only need post their OC and faction for possible approval. If you don't know what I'm talking about, the completely disreguard this post.

Here's the map of the factions:
img-2452719-1-1009996_429266863877156_69

Red: Completely hostile to any faction member (peaceful to neutral parties)
Orange: Solar Empire (hostile to New Lunar Republic)
Seat of Power: Cloudsdale
Blue: New Lunar Republic (hostile to Solar Empire)
Seat of Power: Manehatten
Purple: Twilight (mostly peaceful faction)
Seat of power: Apple Loosa
Brown: Discord's swamp (imminent death upon entering)
Seat of power: Hayseed Swamp
Green: Changeling infestation
Seat of power: Bad Lands (imminent death upon entering)
Pink: Crystal Empire
Seat of power: Crystal Empire (mostly peaceful faction)

Edited by Fictional_Author7
  • Brohoof 2

Hello there, @!

I show interest in this roleplay.

This character is a bit... out there, especially in concept, but I'll try not to be overpowered. And if you think that he is overpowered, then I'll pull out a new character and tweak with him more.

May I present...

Agririon

(edited)

Hello there, @!

I show interest in this roleplay.

This character is a bit... out there, especially in concept, but I'll try not to be overpowered. And if you think that he is overpowered, then I'll pull out a new character and tweak with him more.

May I present...

Agririon

Hmm, intriguing character. Question though, what would he do if the princesses were divided? Who is he more loyal to? Edited by DAVID CAPS LOCK PYRO

@, Derp, forgot to enter that. Honestly, he would be with Luna, because the shadows suit Death much better, but he will feel quite guilty...

If Celestia gets her hooves on him, he can't help but follow her orders. Same with Luna. He's honorbound to do so. I guess this will be a case of 'shifting loyalties' if you wish it to be so, but he's starting (and, possibly, staying) with Luna.

I picked this character because of the troubling allegiance to one cause, yet I forgot to put him down for his side. What a derp I am. -_-  

This will get quite interesting as the sisters give him conflicting orders.

Edited by Phoenix Lord Fuegan

Can there be a splinter group, perhaps much smaller then the SE and NLR, that is ecentually trying to bring ponies back together and stand against both of the main factions? As in a group that believes both the SE and the NLR are both wrong, that ponies should not be divided, nor the princesses. Again them being perhaps the minority.

Though I will say this, I am willing to have Golden Dawn be a member of the Solar Empire because of his loyalty to Princess Celestia. This will put him in conflict with an important friend of his how serves Princess Luna, a mare who he knew from training with her.

• Brohoof 1

Well, this isn't supposed to be a slice of life RP. Suppose I should've made my self more clear. My bad. If this RP is going to be similar to fallout in terms of post apocalyptic setting and dueling factions (yes duel not dual due to the fact that the two factions are fighting/dueling), but this is going to have a story. I'll update the main part to try and help fix everything up. 

Hopefully that might clear up some problems. The RP page will be up soon, and that should help put all the rest of the questions to rest.

@, Could you define 'soon'?

Also, am I good? Do you want me to go into more detail, pick a different character, et cetera...?

@, Derp, forgot to enter that. Honestly, he would be with Luna, because the shadows suit Death much better, but he will feel quite guilty...

If Celestia gets her hooves on him, he can't help but follow her orders. Same with Luna. He's honorbound to do so. I guess this will be a case of 'shifting loyalties' if you wish it to be so, but he's starting (and, possibly, staying) with Luna.

I picked this character because of the troubling allegiance to one cause, yet I forgot to put him down for his side. What a derp I am. -_-  

This will get quite interesting as the sisters give him conflicting orders.

Just in case you missed it, which is possible. :P

And sorry for being pushy. I'm just excited for a new roleplay.

(edited)

Its all good. I'm really not sure. I'd have liked to have gotten it up before spring break, but I don't think that will work. Sadly I think it will probably be after spring break. I'm going to be gone most of spring break otherwise I would have it up during that time.

Ok. I posted the Factions map. Any questions?

Edited by The Author
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@, :ph34r:

When you say 'death on entry' do you mean 'death on entry' or 'if you get caught by anything you are dead'?

The second one. If /ANYTHING/ catches you, it will most likely try to kill you.

Basically, the moment you enter a hostile area, you're living on borrowed time.

Ok. I'll finish getting everything finalized as soon as more people apply.

Edited by The Author
  • Brohoof 1

@,

Well, this is truly an original RP (or at least for myself). If I may enter as Seth Eclipse (link in sig), that would be great!

Yes, I know he's a wolf. I already get discrimination because of that. By the way, here is the RP you wanted.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/87216-vampires-in-equestria/

Dude! You seem pretty alright to me! I'm currently on my phone so I can't check your OC yet, but I'm pretty confident that it'll be alright. I just need one thing from you. Your faction. Would you like to be a neutral party, NLR or SE?

(edited)

Alright, If we don't start getting more people for the SE, I'm going to change over to keep it balanced.

Ok. I'm trying to incorporate a lot of my OC's in to this RP. I'm not going to only have one OC, I might end up using 4-5 to balance all the factions out and make the story as interactive as possible.

Edited by The Author

Dude, this is pretty nice with the map and all!

I will use Redstorm (In signature), have him join the neutral faction and start out in the red area.

A rp I have been in before: http://mlpforums.com/topic/69956-welcome-to-echo-falls/?hl=welcome%20to%20echo%20falls

Alright! You look good! I'll add you to the list when I get it written up.

Alright, I'll wait for one more person to apply, then we'll see about getting started, no? *maniacal laugh*

• Brohoof 2

@,
So what of my question?

-----------------------------------------------------

Name: Golden Dawn
Faction: Solar Empire
Other: His friend, peer in training for the guard, and now rival Raven Feather has joined with the Lunar Republic... I am willing to allow the GM to do with this information as they wish.
Link to Bio: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/golden-dawn-r4180

@,

So what of my question?

-----------------------------------------------------

Name: Golden Dawn

Faction: Solar Empire

Other: His friend, peer in training for the guard, and now rival Raven Feather has joined with the Lunar Republic... I am willing to allow the GM to do with this information as they wish.

Link to Bio: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/golden-dawn-r4180

You're in. If you would like to play his friend in the NLR, well, we'll see. The NLR is already pretty full. After the last person signs up, I'll get everything sorted out.