Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New In Town

JordiPie55

So, I guess I should introduce myself.

Hi, my name is Jordi. I'm new in the MLP fandom (started watching the series March 10, and by March 11 I'm halfway through season 1) thanks to my great friend Jason, a brony. I decided to join this site for a couple of reasons, the main (or mane =D ) ones being that I love interacting with people who share my interests from all over the world, and sometimes I've got questions or opinions I want to share, and don't know where to share them.

My fav pony is Pinkie Pie-- she's the entire reason I started watching MLP. Jason was telling me that he thought we were pretty similar, due to my random quirkiness and bubbly-ness (You know what's really interesting? All my life, I've had the nickname of Jordi Pie. Pinkie Pie. Jordi Pie. I was weirded out.) Intrigued, I decided to see for myself what this Pinkie character was like, and what this show about rainbow ponies could be so good, as to have such a fan following. So, I came online, and watched episode 1. And 2. Then 3 4 5 6 7 8 9... you get the idea.

I'm really excited to be here, and would love to chat with any one and every one! =) Some general interests of mine are writing fanfics (I plan on writing some MLP ones asap), drawing, dressing up in costumes/cosplay/making cosplay costumes (my next endeavor--PINKIE PIE!), reading, going to dances, and just being plain goofy. I like making people happy, and hate it when people feel left out. I have a really quirky, random, UNIQUE thing about myself that makes me wonder if I'm crazy or not.

All in all, pleased to be here, pleased to meet you, and PLEASE let me know if there are any brony cons in the British Columbia area =)

-Jordi (Pie)

BTW; if I have any grammar or spelling issues, let me know please! I hate them, but never seem to catch them. Happens all the time on fanfic.

Hi there Jordi! So I see you started watching MLP FiM on my birthday! That's cool. Anyways, welcome to the forums! I hope you'll have a great time here with us! If there's anything on your mind, feel free to message me. Here is a map over where many of the members on the forums live.

My fav pony is Pinkie Pie-- she's the entire reason I started watching MLP.

Also, I see you made the correct choice of best pony! Edited by Jokuc

(edited)

So I see you started watching MLP FiM on my birthday! That's cool. Anyways, welcome to the forums! I hope you'll have a great time here with us! If there's anything on your mind, feel free to message me. Here is a map over where many of the members on the forums live.

Also, I see you made the correct choice of best pony!

Thanks very much for the map, and kind welcome. And happy belated birthday =3

Its always great to see a new brony join the forums so quickly! You're going to fit right in and make all kinds of awesome new friends!

Thanks very much! I've never gotten a welcome song before--and it's by Pinkie, YIPPE! xD

Edited by JordiPie55

• 1 month later...

Welcome to the Forums.

Thanks =)

welcome did you see me and future me this week? Oh I guess future me will be past me sometime.... UGGH time travel is confusing

Ummmm....what? xD