Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official Sonic the Hedgehog Thread

Adorkable

@@Adorkable,

I play Sonic Aventure from time to time and always have loved the OST to that game. I remember when I was little I got my first CD player and a copy of the OST cd for Sonic Adventure 2 from Electronic Boutique back before it changed over to Gamestop.

• Brohoof 1

I have a ps3 and sonic generations def. surprised me a lot with how great it was for sure.

Same here. It took most of my gaming time. Do you happen to have Sonic and All Stars Transformed? That game is great too. Far better than the last one.

Same here. It took most of my gaming time. Do you happen to have Sonic and All Stars Transformed? That game is great too. Far better than the last one.

I got it on Wii U and PC (I bought the PC version just so I could play as the TF2 Characters)

• Brohoof 1

I remember back then buying Sonic 2006. It was such a great game at the time for me. The graphics everything felt so great.

Silver has become one of my favorite characters now, due to how awesome this is. Just so cool in this game!

Edited by Trine

I remember back then buying Sonic 2006. It was such a great game at the time for me. The graphics everything felt so great.

Silver has become one of my favorite characters now, due to how awesome this is. Just so cool in this game!

Yeah. Silver the Hedgehog is such an underrated character.

Silver02.png

• Brohoof 1

I have a ps3 and sonic generations def. surprised me a lot with how great it was for sure.

I was actually talking about the HD versions of the Sonic Adventure games. :)

Yeah. Silver the Hedgehog is such an underrated character.

I completely agree, he just hasn't had his chance in the spotlight yet.

• Brohoof 1

@@Adorkable,

I play Sonic Aventure from time to time and always have loved the OST to that game. I remember when I was little I got my first CD player and a copy of the OST cd for Sonic Adventure 2 from Electronic Boutique back before it changed over to Gamestop.

True. Sonic Adventure is chill and just nice game series in general. One can just take up the controller and just relax and run free and wild in those games. Just running around fast and do homing attacks... so nice

I got back into the Sonic games back around January and I've already accumulated a big collection of games. Sonic Generations is my favorite, though I really enjoy the Adventure duo too.

I'm actually collecting the games as of a month or two ago. I'm just going for Sonic Adventure to current, doing well so far. :)

• Brohoof 2

1. Sonic 2

2. Sonic Generations

3. Sonic 3 and Knuckles

4. Sonic CD

5. Sonic 1

Scratch that.

1. Sonic 2

2. Sonic Heroes

3. Sonic Generations

4. Sonic 3 and Knuckles

5. Sonic Lost World (3DS)

I got Sonic Lost World for 3DS for my birthday, and it's quite fun.

Also, Rouge is now my second favorite Sonic character cuz reasons.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Elise's theme from Sonic 2006 is so beautiful. Its such a lovely voice and music :)

Edit: Also, did anyone else think Knuckles was a woman at first. I was playing Sonic 3 and Knuckles when there didn't exist voice acting back then.

Edited by Trine

• 3 years later...

Favourite Sonic game is Sonic Mania. My favourite character is Eggman, because his writing is always top-notch. I'd kill for a solo Eggman game or TV show.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 years later...

Ok, some of the Sonic Prime Vancouver voices have confirmed roles. Can’t wait for Dashie to voice a boy again :wub:, and the Roadhouse Waitress’ return in the franchise after the live action film :mlp_icwudt:

Ok, of all the confirmed voice cast, only Vincent Tong remains with as of yet known role

-Deven Mack as Sonic

-Ashleigh Ball as Tails

-Shannon Chan Kent as Amy (she was also the Roadhouse Waitress in the live action film)

-Kazumi Evans as Rouge (not surprised Rouge shares voice with Hotdagio Dazzle :bedeyes:)

- Brian “it’s over 9000” Drummond as Robontik 

-Ian Hanlin as Big and Shadow

-Adam Nurada as Knuckles

• Brohoof 1

36 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

Ok, of all the confirmed voice cast, only Vincent Tong remains with as of yet known role

-Deven Mack as Sonic

-Ashleigh Ball as Tails

-Shannon Chan Kent as Amy (she was also the Roadhouse Waitress in the live action film)

-Kazumi Evans as Rouge (not surprised Rouge shares voice with Hotdagio Dazzle :bedeyes:)

- Brian “it’s over 9000” Drummond as Robontik 

-Ian Hanlin as Big and Shadow

-Adam Nurada as Knuckle

Just saw that, Kazumi Rouge has got me excited..

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

You expect Kazumi to impress:grin: you, right?  

I've been in love with Rouge since I was literally like 11, and Kazumis VA for Adagio I feel like will fit her like a glove, I remember seeing some of the Adagio cosplays at Bronycon :pinkie: I was pretty wowed xD but yeah these VAs may actually get me interested in watching some new Sonic material