Adorkable

Gaming The Official Sonic the Hedgehog Thread

Ah, those are hard to find nowadays. Be sure to hold onto them, they're good keeps. :)

Hey Sega

Release another good Sonic game

I have faith in you even though you have failed me many times :<

Badges

@@Adorkable,

I play Sonic Aventure from time to time and always have loved the OST to that game. I remember when I was little I got my first CD player and a copy of the OST cd for Sonic Adventure 2 from Electronic Boutique back before it changed over to Gamestop.

Ever considered "upgrading" to the newer console HD versions?

I got sonic adventure battle 2 recently and oh my that game is as awesome as i remember it! my chao is a healthy young specimen! XD

Ever considered "upgrading" to the newer console HD versions?

I have a ps3 and sonic generations def. surprised me a lot with how great it was for sure.

I have a ps3 and sonic generations def. surprised me a lot with how great it was for sure.

Same here. It took most of my gaming time. Do you happen to have Sonic and All Stars Transformed? That game is great too. Far better than the last one.

Same here. It took most of my gaming time. Do you happen to have Sonic and All Stars Transformed? That game is great too. Far better than the last one.

I got it on Wii U and PC (I bought the PC version just so I could play as the TF2 Characters)

Badges

(edited)

I remember back then buying Sonic 2006. It was such a great game at the time for me. The graphics everything felt so great.

Silver has become one of my favorite characters now, due to how awesome this is. Just so cool in this game!

Edited by Trine

I remember back then buying Sonic 2006. It was such a great game at the time for me. The graphics everything felt so great.

Silver has become one of my favorite characters now, due to how awesome this is. Just so cool in this game!

Yeah. Silver the Hedgehog is such an underrated character.

Silver02.png

Badges

I was actually talking about the HD versions of the Sonic Adventure games. :)

Yeah. Silver the Hedgehog is such an underrated character.

I completely agree, he just hasn't had his chance in the spotlight yet.

@@Adorkable,

I play Sonic Aventure from time to time and always have loved the OST to that game. I remember when I was little I got my first CD player and a copy of the OST cd for Sonic Adventure 2 from Electronic Boutique back before it changed over to Gamestop.

True. Sonic Adventure is chill and just nice game series in general. One can just take up the controller and just relax and run free and wild in those games. Just running around fast and do homing attacks... so nice

I got back into the Sonic games back around January and I've already accumulated a big collection of games. Sonic Generations is my favorite, though I really enjoy the Adventure duo too.

I'm actually collecting the games as of a month or two ago. I'm just going for Sonic Adventure to current, doing well so far. :)

1. Sonic 2

2. Sonic Generations

3. Sonic 3 and Knuckles

4. Sonic CD

5. Sonic 1

Scratch that.

1. Sonic 2

2. Sonic Heroes

3. Sonic Generations

4. Sonic 3 and Knuckles

5. Sonic Lost World (3DS)

I got Sonic Lost World for 3DS for my birthday, and it's quite fun.

Also, Rouge is now my second favorite Sonic character cuz reasons.

Badges

(edited)

Elise's theme from Sonic 2006 is so beautiful. Its such a lovely voice and music :)

Edit: Also, did anyone else think Knuckles was a woman at first. I was playing Sonic 3 and Knuckles when there didn't exist voice acting back then.

Edited by Trine

(edited)

Favourite Sonic game is Sonic Adventure 2. Game has its problems, but I still find it pretty fun to go back to. I actually enjoy the mech and treasure hunting stages, even though most people complain about them.  Favourite character is Dr. Eggman, just because of how charismatic he is, but I also like Knuckles, even if he is a bit of a dimwit.

Edited by Cash In