Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official Sonic the Hedgehog Thread

Adorkable

I just finished Sonic Prime, didn’t quite like it as much I thought I would. Everything seems quite repetitive just to drag the plot. Most parts feels like MLP friendship is magic. Which I have no problem with mlpf itself but the concept doesn’t seems to sail good with Sonic here. I guess my expectations for a good descent Sonic series like the Sonic x or the prequel Sonic frontier was just too high. 3/10. I just need a good sonic series before I die- quite disappointing.

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, EpicEnergy said:

The Sonic movies look amazing, I really need to watch them sometime.

Also, I loved playing the Sonic 2 game, it was awesome! Made it really far in it as well because I played it a lot.

Are you able to handle the special stages:dash: in that game?  

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Yep, although I don't think I was able to complete any of them entirely. it's been awhile so I can't exactly remember if I did or not. I do know that in the standard zones I was able to get to the Metropolis Zone.

4 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

How are you supposed to beat that final boss with the hotbox of doom and zero rings? :ButtercupLaugh:

2 hours ago, EpicEnergy said:

Metropolis Zone

Spoilers: There is a 3rd zone of Metropolis :wacko:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I haven't played Frontiers yet, but I will probably get it once it goes for cheap. It looks good, but I played Forces for the first time about a year ago and I couldn't shake the disappointment I had from that game, so I'm being extra careful here. It also does make me sad that we aren't getting a sequel to Mania, unless Sega ends up deciding to make a new 2D game themself.

• Brohoof 1

21 hours ago, Cash_In said:

I haven't played Frontiers yet, but I will probably get it once it goes for cheap. It looks good, but I played Forces for the first time about a year ago and I couldn't shake the disappointment I had from that game, so I'm being extra careful here. It also does make me sad that we aren't getting a sequel to Mania, unless Sega ends up deciding to make a new 2D game themself.

I too am holding off from buying Frontiers until I see if Star Wars:  Jedi:  Survivor has worthier quality and I'm still bogged into Old Republic:unsure:  

• Brohoof 1